springfield

Old Jun 6th 2009, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

smithclarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default springfield

youwhooo.... is there any body there?? seen a few posters mention the place but thats about it,could do with a meet around this area.. cheers peter..
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:39 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: springfield

Hi Peter we are in Springfield Lakes. Been here since arriving in October 2007 and absolutely love it.

Don't go to the Springlake Hotel here cos we think it is a rip off and the food is crap but we do eat at the Springfield Tavern so (several disasterous functions at the Springlake hotel forced the move ) so if you want a bevvie or two give us a shout.

Loz x
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

buzz will become famous soon enoughbuzz will become famous soon enough

I'm also in Springfield Lakes. There was some mention of a meet-up ages ago, but not sure if anything ever happened...
Old Jun 7th 2009, 7:52 am
Account Closed

hi buss and loz,, we are actully in the lakes as well and been here over three years now we was in toowomba before that, is there any body else out there??? there must be because i here english accents all the time.. will deffo have a drink some where. cheers peter.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

jayandvicky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

We also live in Springfield Lakes and have lived here for just over a year. We have had a few meet ups in the past where we just go to the hotel for a couple drinks as its easy if people have kids.

Who would be interested in another meetup... say the last Sunday in June?

Regards,
Jason (Southampton) and Vicky (Gloucester).
Old Jun 8th 2009, 10:56 am
Account Closed

that seems like a great idea for the end of the month meeting, will have to check on my work roster so i'l let you know in the week.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:51 am
Account Closed

just checked my roster and i am working them days, was looking forward to it has well, any other days???
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

I'd be interested on meeting up for a drink, depending on when it is. I can't make the last weekend in June but will keep checking this thread in case it changes...
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:16 am
Just Joined

bazlea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We have now been in Springfield for 6 months and love it! We would definitely be interested in meeting up.

Thanks

Barry & Lea
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:22 am
Just Joined

jayandvicky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, sounds like a few would like to meet up for a few beers which is good... how is everyone set for the 1st or 2nd Sunday in July...?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

hi guys,
seems like there is a few more that are interested which is great, i can almost make certain these dates:sat 4th july[rings a bell], sat 11th,sun 12th, sun 19th,, we could either have a bbq at one of the parks[the sumit compass one is nice, in-fact any park] or go to the tavern,peter, karen and the kids [both early 40s] [9 and 17] if that helps any. cheers peter.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

I think we'd be OK with any of those dates. Would prefer to meet up in a pub, but understand if those with kids would prefer the park.
Lara and Adam (fast approaching 40!)
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:14 am
Just Joined

vikkih is an unknown quantity at this point

Just logged back onto the site after a long time.... work interupts social life (or lack of).
Meet sounds like a great idea!
Will keep an eye out for date / time / place.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:57 am
Account Closed

any more for the springfield meet??? come on lets have ya,,,what do you think of these dates:
sat 11th/sun12th?? which are the second weekend in july. peter.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:29 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Im a 13yr old sneaked onto mums expats live in forestlake go to school at brookwater feed up and feeling feed up and homesick miss my friends any off you got kids my age preferably girls. Everybody we have met has boys would love to meet a girl to meet up who has been through the move to aus from uk.

Eilidh Walker

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.