sprayer

Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: sprayer

Hi Daz is a car sprayer on the Gold coast so pm him for more info but there are plenty of jobs & you are looking around $600- $ 900 pr week. Daz is on a basic rate which Daz says is the norm but a few do do bonus but not many. He says they are behind the times with the paint they use solvent based paint instead of the water bourne he was used to in the UK.
Kaz x
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

WE ARE LOOKING AT BRISBANE (MAYBE SUNSHINE COAST) DON'T REALLY KNOW YET AS WE HAVEN'T GONE TO AUSTRALIA YET TO LOOK

You will have more chance on the Gold Coast. Really beautiful up on the Sunshine coast but quiet & much more work down here.
Kaz x
Old Jun 18th 2006, 1:18 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah68
Hi Hindon,

We haven't gone yet but we went to the expo in London in April. we approached a man from a recruitment agency. My husband told him he was a sprayer and we wanted to go to Perth. He said " You don't need a recuitment agency just pick up the paper, you will get a job no sweat ".
My husband also spoke to a Financial Advisor who is based here but comes from Aus. He asked my husband how much he thinks he would earn. My hiusband said he wasn't sure. The advisor told him they will be fighting over you you could demand between $75,000 - $100,000 per annum.
Hope this helps.

Sarah
Not sure about Perth but if you`re earning 1000 a week spraying down here you`re having it off!
yeah you`ll get a job no sweat but you won`t be getting 75k not even close!
for a true reflection subscribe to http://www.careerone.com.au/ and get some job alerts e-mailed to ya reality bites hard
Old Jun 18th 2006, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

sharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to all

[QUOTE=jond]
Originally Posted by Sarah68
Hi Hindon,

We haven't gone yet but we went to the expo in London in April. we approached a man from a recruitment agency. My husband told him he was a sprayer and we wanted to go to Perth. He said " You don't need a recuitment agency just pick up the paper, you will get a job no sweat ".
My husband also spoke to a Financial Advisor who is based here but comes from Aus. He asked my husband how much he thinks he would earn. My hiusband said he wasn't sure. The advisor told him they will be fighting over you you could demand between $75,000 - $100,000 per annum.

I think 50k to 60k is a bit more realistic, it all depends on where abouts you work and how many hours you want to work. One thing is for sure you won't have a problem getting a job.

John

hi jond
i'm a paint sprayer hoping to come to mornington area, whats it like for getting a job there? Is there plenty of garages in the area?

Dave.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sharon n dave]
Originally Posted by jond

hi jond
i'm a paint sprayer hoping to come to mornington area, whats it like for getting a job there? Is there plenty of garages in the area?

Dave.

Hi Dave

There's not that many repairers on the Peninsular itself, there is a large one in Mornington. I did a day there to get used to the way they estimate over here and it would appear that they are always looking for good staff. You only have to drive a short distance to find more repairers, if you want to travel as far as Morrabin there are dozens of them. My Wife works in that area and it takes about 45 mins to get there.

But just a word of warning as Wengerboy pointed out don't be taken in by the hype there are plenty of jobs but you will have to work quite long hours to get a really good wage. The next time I inspect a car nearby I will post on here how much that repairer pays, bearing in mind they are only quoting at $23.00 per hour labour.

If you need any further info let me know.

John
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jond]
Originally Posted by sharon n dave

Hi Dave

There's not that many repairers on the Peninsular itself, there is a large one in Mornington. I did a day there to get used to the way they estimate over here and it would appear that they are always looking for good staff. You only have to drive a short distance to find more repairers, if you want to travel as far as Morrabin there are dozens of them. My Wife works in that area and it takes about 45 mins to get there.

But just a word of warning as Wengerboy pointed out don't be taken in by the hype there are plenty of jobs but you will have to work quite long hours to get a really good wage. The next time I inspect a car nearby I will post on here how much that repairer pays, bearing in mind they are only quoting at $23.00 per hour labour.

If you need any further info let me know.

John

Just going on from my previous reply, I have just spoken to a repairer in Ballarat and he said a sprayer up there would earn between $550-$750
per week or $286000-$39000 per annum basic.

John
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

sharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to allsharon n dave is a name known to all

[QUOTE=jond]
Originally Posted by jond

Just going on from my previous reply, I have just spoken to a repairer in Ballarat and he said a sprayer up there would earn between $550-$750
per week or $286000-$39000 per annum basic.

John

Hi John
Thank you, its nice knowing there is some repairers in that area, and hopefully there will be a vacancy for a paint sprayer when we arrive.

David