sprayer

Old May 6th 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Question sprayer

has anyone emigrated to australia as a car sprayer?
if so how did you get on job hunting?
Old May 6th 2006, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sprayer

Originally Posted by hindon
saw lots of jobs for car sprayers during my time looking for work as painter decoratos check out the employment agencies on the web & yuoll find plenty
Old May 6th 2006, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by raven
saw lots of jobs for car sprayers during my time looking for work as painter decoratos check out the employment agencies on the web & yuoll find plenty
thanks, that will be one less worry when we get there
Old May 6th 2006, 8:36 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Try this link:

http://mycareer.com.au/jobs

You may find the job descriptions differ so try various

Good Luck

Let us know what state/city you want to head for

Kiwi
Old May 8th 2006, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
You will have no problem, I am an insurance assessor and every repairer I speak to has the same problem as the UK, trouble getting good staff.

John
Old May 8th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm a car paint sprayer i have looked for jobs around the Gold coast region and there are plenty of jobs but they dont say what the wages are or if they offer a bonus scheme. Where are you thinking of moving to and how far are you from getting your visa. We are waiting to go for our medicals and police checks and hoping to be there by the end of the year.

Jordan
Old May 8th 2006, 1:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Look out for Wengerboy mate.
Old May 8th 2006, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi I'm a car paint sprayer i have looked for jobs around the Gold coast region and there are plenty of jobs but they dont say what the wages are or if they offer a bonus scheme. Where are you thinking of moving to and how far are you from getting your visa. We are waiting to go for our medicals and police checks and hoping to be there by the end of the year.

Jordan
WE HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED APPLYING AND THEY ARE SAYING IT TAKES A YEAR FOR THE VISA.
WE ARE LOOKING AT BRISBANE (MAYBE SUNSHINE COAST) DON'T REALLY KNOW YET AS WE HAVEN'T GONE TO AUSTRALIA YET TO LOOK.
Old May 8th 2006, 2:32 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good friend of mine`s just moved up there(mechanic)from Adelaide!
Keeps rattling on about how i`d make a killing up there spraying
Just drop him a pm and ask him for details username fluffy1
Old Jun 13th 2006, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jordan
Hi, I spoke to you a while back as i have my own car bodyshop on the isle of wight. i was just wondering how your application was going and if you have any luck on the job front yet?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I spoke to you a while back as i have my own car bodyshop on the isle of wight. i was just wondering how your application was going and if you have any luck on the job front yet?
Hi, still waiting for our medicals to be requested but hopefully they won't be long now. Will Start E-mailing companies my CV about a month before we plan to go. How about you? Keep in touch.

Jordan
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi, still waiting for our medicals to be requested but hopefully they won't be long now. Will Start E-mailing companies my CV about a month before we plan to go. How about you? Keep in touch.

Jordan

Hi, We have only just sent our TRA paperwork off so a long way to go yet.What area are you hoping to move to?
We would like to go around march next year all being well, house sold etc.
We like the sound of areas around the sunshine coast, but don't know what the job situation is like in this area.
good luck with your visa, there being quite quick at the moment so i keep reading.
keep in touch.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi, We have only just sent our TRA paperwork off so a long way to go yet.What area are you hoping to move to?
We would like to go around march next year all being well, house sold etc.
We like the sound of areas around the sunshine coast, but don't know what the job situation is like in this area.
good luck with your visa, there being quite quick at the moment so i keep reading.
keep in touch.

Hi we are off to the Gold Coast, seems to be quite a few jobs for paint sprayer there. Hopefully end of the year/early 07 we are planning to go. Good luck with the TRA.

Jordan
Old Jun 18th 2006, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Sarah68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Hindon,

We haven't gone yet but we went to the expo in London in April. we approached a man from a recruitment agency. My husband told him he was a sprayer and we wanted to go to Perth. He said " You don't need a recuitment agency just pick up the paper, you will get a job no sweat ".
My husband also spoke to a Financial Advisor who is based here but comes from Aus. He asked my husband how much he thinks he would earn. My hiusband said he wasn't sure. The advisor told him they will be fighting over you you could demand between $75,000 - $100,000 per annum.
Hope this helps.

Sarah
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sarah68]Hi Hindon,

We haven't gone yet but we went to the expo in London in April. we approached a man from a recruitment agency. My husband told him he was a sprayer and we wanted to go to Perth. He said " You don't need a recuitment agency just pick up the paper, you will get a job no sweat ".
My husband also spoke to a Financial Advisor who is based here but comes from Aus. He asked my husband how much he thinks he would earn. My hiusband said he wasn't sure. The advisor told him they will be fighting over you you could demand between $75,000 - $100,000 per annum.

I think 50k to 60k is a bit more realistic, it all depends on where abouts you work and how many hours you want to work. One thing is for sure you won't have a problem getting a job.

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.