Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spouse arguments!!

Wikiposts

Spouse arguments!!

Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im very lucky as we are not arguing at all... I suppose after being nagged for fourteen years , hubby has run all out of arguments hehehe

Roll on house sale completion

booboo
Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose ours are more disagreements than arguments - but then we're not married yet!
could have strangled him this morning though - texting me from QLD, saying that he's had a hard day and is heading for a relaxing evening, and why am I being so quiet, am I busy or something! No, I'm not busy, just emigrating! Packing the house single handed, dealing with shippers who are allergic to email, selling my furniture - no, I'm not busy!!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We aren't arguing with eachother, just having a fit because of the incompetence with everyone that is supposed to help you.

Whisky
Old Oct 13th 2003, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Sounds like you lot don't argue as much as we do then uh, oh better keep a contingency fund just in case I need to fly back

Men are never right and as soon as they understand that things will be fine.

Oh and the bit Dotty said about the kids is so true. You do not know what stress is until you have them- trouble is you love them on one hand and dislike them on the other!!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I think that the kids can cause you to argue most of the time.

Whisky
Old Oct 13th 2003, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is not so much the children but the mess and chaos they create!!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Mess - don't talk about mess. Then as they get older, they start using your things, which I have no problem with, but when they deny that they have had it and then you find it in their room when they aren't in, does my head in.
I think I am going to leave everything wrapped in its boxes when I get to Oz, just put each box in its place, then nothing in it can go missing.

Whisky