Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sponsorship - whats involved?

Sponsorship - whats involved?

Old Oct 31st 2002, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

millertime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsorship - whats involved?

Hi there - my partner and I have started sending out numerous letters to companies in Oz to see if we can get sponsorship to go back. We have not long returned to the UK following a years working holiday and would love to go back on a more permenant basis. Unfortunately we dont have enough points for immigration.

Anyway i have received a reply from a Dental Company who are very keen to employ me as a dental nurse. They want me to go back with info on how soon we can be there etc. I would like to get back to them and let them know exactly what is required of them and me in order to gain sponsorship and how long the process will take or cost. I have looked on numerous websites but can't seem to find the answers! It appears to be a mystery!

If anyone has gone down this road and can offer any advice or information I would be very grateful.

Thank you!!