Reload this Page >

Spiders aarghhh!

Spiders aarghhh!

Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:15 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spiders aarghhh!

Originally Posted by stevenpoole9
On a recent visit to some friends in Sunnybank (southside) We were TREATED to a few photos of a python eating a rat about a foot long (including the tail) non their outside barby.

Steven, was the rat cooked first?
Old Apr 7th 2006, 6:49 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Spiders aarghhh!

Originally Posted by meelie
:scared: Take a look at this itsy bitsy spider then. Hubby called me out to the garage to show me it! Don't worry it was dead otherwise I would have been long gone!
Good it was dead have never got the nerve to put the hand next to a spider just a praying mantis.
Attached Thumbnails Spiders aarghhh!-praying-mantis-nov-05.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz
Thanks for that! :scared: NOT, help, please! I hate bloody ants, never mind
anything else

We are moving to Deception Bay too!

I think i will book myself in with a hypnotherapist now

Melissa
Well I could have given you free hypnotherapy in D'Bay but off to Petrie shorly so you just missed me. Could always PM me and could always arrange something.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:32 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind the spiders......Look out for the Drop Bears!!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Never mind the spiders......Look out for the Drop Bears!!
WHAT!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by annqldau
WHAT!!!!
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blueprnt/myth.html
Old Apr 7th 2006, 7:46 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

spoilsport!!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
spoilsport!!
Sorry!!

Googled it as it sounded painful
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meryn & Steve
I know it sounds silly but I am scared of the actual creature itself rather than whether or not it can harm me. I think if you gave me a tiny spider that was toxic and a massive mother that was harmless I would choose the small one anyday. I think I must get therapy. These ones that are in your house, are they big or just UK size spiders? Starting to wish I hadn't posted this. I guess I have just got visions of big chunky spiders everywhere. Stomachs going all funny just thinking of them!!!!
I would be more worried about the Real Estate Agents than Spiders in Perth.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 5:43 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Good it was dead have never got the nerve to put the hand next to a spider just a praying mantis.
:scared: Ewww your braver than me cos I would NEVER put my hands near a live creepy crawlie! And you can see in your pic that its got its beady eye on your finger and is probably wondering whether it will fit in its mouth!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by meelie
:scared: Ewww your braver than me cos I would NEVER put my hands near a live creepy crawlie! And you can see in your pic that its got its beady eye on your finger and is probably wondering whether it will fit in its mouth!
Draw the line at redbacks and funnel webs and snakes... :scared: .
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

This may interest some of you
Attached Thumbnails Spiders aarghhh!-australiaspiderchart.gif  
Old Apr 11th 2006, 1:21 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sattman
This may interest some of you
Just imagine a bucket with one of each of the spiders in the chart falling onto your head? Look on the bright-side....It would hurt less than a car...
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:13 pm

Little baby redback in the kitchen this morning now deceased... and one on the cannoe when we turned it over last night now also deceased... .
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Last time I was in Aus, I stayed for about a year and only saw three spiders the entire time I was there.

Wouldn't worry about it.

Spiders aren't gross, but leaches are pretty vile... They stand up on end and twirl around looking for your feet. Then they crawl through into your boots, bite and inject anesthetic and anticoagulant and drink your blood. The time you know you've got one on you is when you squash it in your walking boot and there's blood EVERYWHERE.

See, now spiders are the least of your worries.

PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.