Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Originally Posted by samlee31
Hi, just outside pretty much on Hampshire/West Sussex border, does that count? as would really love to meet up with future Expats n meet some others going to Brisbane area......

Sam
Yep that counts, the more the merrier I say, where abouts you planning to go to in the Brissie area, we are heading outer north (morayfield, Caboolture)area,
Sam xxx (great name)
Old Apr 5th 2007, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

samlee31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samnsam
Yep that counts, the more the merrier I say, where abouts you planning to go to in the Brissie area, we are heading outer north (morayfield, Caboolture)area,
Sam xxx (great name)
Hi,

What a coincidence, having the same name (yes its a great name!) and going to the same area i will be living about 10 mins from Caboolture, towards Birbie Island. Have you been to that area before?

Sam
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samlee31
Hi,

What a coincidence, having the same name (yes its a great name!) and going to the same area i will be living about 10 mins from Caboolture, towards Birbie Island. Have you been to that area before?

Sam
Yep we went Aug 2004 and loved it, we actually rented a place on Bribie Island, at the Fairways Golf Resort. Already arranged to rent at same place for a couple of months when we get there. The owners have given us over 50% discount as weve stayed before
Weve got quite a few rellies in this area, thats why we picked this area. Just think we can pop round for a chat when we get there.
Sam xxx
Old Apr 6th 2007, 6:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by samnsam
Yep we went Aug 2004 and loved it, we actually rented a place on Bribie Island, at the Fairways Golf Resort. Already arranged to rent at same place for a couple of months when we get there. The owners have given us over 50% discount as weve stayed before
Weve got quite a few rellies in this area, thats why we picked this area. Just think we can pop round for a chat when we get there.
Sam xxx
Hi Sam,

Great to know there will be others so close! I know Fairways its a lovely place, and over 50% discount you cant go wrong!! I have my parents there too they have been living just on the mainland from Birbie Island for 4 years and love it. Getting together sounds like a great plan! May even see you at the Southampton/hampshire meet if there is one before we go!

Sam
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

well lets sort it out any dates or times anyone ?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:15 am
At home in Qld

theelliotts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janet66
well lets sort it out any dates or times anyone ?
Going to bump this as we've all gone a bit quiet (enjoying the Easter sunshine or eating too many Easter eggs!!!). We're in Locks Heath nr Fareham and should be okay for a Saturday or Sunday but may have our kids in tow. May be easier for us to do a table - I'll start it with my details and then anyone else who would like to meet up can reply with my details (copy and paste) and their details and everyone else does the same please - and then we should be able to agree a venue, date etc between us all.

Name : Area : Preferable days : Kids coming (and ages) : When/where going to

Nina & Peter; Locks Heath; Weekend; 5 and 3yrs tbc; Brisbane ca August 07
Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:42 am

aliread is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hindon
Hi we are on the Isle of Wight and got our PR Visa yesterday.
We will be interested in a meet, we are hoping to go to the Sunshine Coast when the house sells.

Does anyone know of any good shippers in our area i could get quotes from?
I moved from Eastleigh to Aus 18 months ago and Robinsons did and fantasic job. They are near the Southampton Docks
They shipped our car over here too
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by theelliotts
Going to bump this as we've all gone a bit quiet (enjoying the Easter sunshine or eating too many Easter eggs!!!). We're in Locks Heath nr Fareham and should be okay for a Saturday or Sunday but may have our kids in tow. May be easier for us to do a table - I'll start it with my details and then anyone else who would like to meet up can reply with my details (copy and paste) and their details and everyone else does the same please - and then we should be able to agree a venue, date etc between us all.

Hi,
Would love to meet up, heres my details.

Sam, Chichester, anyday, 8 mth old, Brisbane north ca end of May.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi would love to meet up.here are my details.
Name:Areareferable days:kids coming(and ages)When/where going to

Nina&Peter;Lochs Heath;weekend;5 and 3 years;Brisbane ca August 07
Sam, chichester,anyday8 month old,Brisbane north ca end of may.
Tony&Myrtle;Lee On Solent;thurs/fri/sat day,sun eve.5 years; Adelaide 08.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:55 pm
At home in Qld

theelliotts is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else?? We've all gone very quiet!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

KerEng is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to go, but it's going to depend on when it is. I start my journey out to Adelaide on 5th June and am up in Scotland from 17th May to 2nd June to make my farewells. Other than that, I can meet any day.

Kerry
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

David & Rose,Isle Of Wight, 15 & 10 yrs,Sunshine Coast when house is sold, Weekend pref.
Old May 5th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Not getting anywhere with a meet , cant do anything till june any one else up for something in june?
Old May 6th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone
New to this thread, we're waiting for ack of our visa at mo but would like to be going to Perth at the earliest aug o7. Would very much like to meet up with fellow hampshire to oz wannabes. We are at present in West End southampton.

David & Rose,Isle Of Wight, 15 & 10 yrs,Sunshine Coast when house is sold, Weekend pref.
Amanda&John West End weekend 2 7 & 9 yrs Perth Aug o7

Amanda
Old May 9th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi we can make june any ideas where?
tony and myrtle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.