Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

LauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Hi Ali,

Hope you do make the next one...

As for the rest of us, who else is coming?...
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LauraandDes
Hi Ali,

Hope you do make the next one...

As for the rest of us, who else is coming?...
us , me and adam that is , lets hope there are a few more , but otherwise will see you there around 7 to 7.30 , janet
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:33 am
OMG
Just Joined

OMG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We will be there - Sharen and Gary (Basingstoke to Melbourne)
Look forward to meeting up.
x
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

janet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud ofjanet66 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Southampton/hampshire meet ???

Originally Posted by OMG
Hi
We will be there - Sharen and Gary (Basingstoke to Melbourne)
Look forward to meeting up.
x
good look forwrd to meeting you janet
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by janet66
good look forwrd to meeting you janet
lovely to meet you laura and des and sharen and gary , had a lovely evening , have dried out now !!! janet and adam
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

LauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant futureLauraandDes has a brilliant future

Hi All,

It certainly was good to meet everyone last night. Glad it went well.

Anyway, keep in touch all and let us know how you get on.

All the very best of luck and hopefully we will meet up again berfore we go.

Laura
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

D'oh! Missed it... and only just too!

I live in Portsmouth and work very close to the Solent Hotel - I used to be a member of their gym too! Typical!

Let me know if you plan another!

Cheers,
Ed
Old Jul 4th 2006, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noonard
D'oh! Missed it... and only just too!

I live in Portsmouth and work very close to the Solent Hotel - I used to be a member of their gym too! Typical!

Let me know if you plan another!

Cheers,
Ed

Hi Ed

I see you work in IT too, hows the application going and where are you heading?

L
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LauraandDes
Hi Ed

I see you work in IT too, hows the application going and where are you heading?

L
Hiya,

I'm going for a spouse visa, just waiting for my police check to come back and then sending it all off. Everything else is done, and I'm told that there's no real reason why they shouldn't just issue the visa pretty quickly. They better had - flights are booked, most of our stuff has been sold, bridges are officially burnt!

"I too like to live dangerously!"

Not worried yet, but I probably should be!

How about you?

Ed

Edit: forgot to say - we're off to Perth (where my fiancee's friends and family live) but may well move to the East Coast if I can't find much work in WA.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ed

We are off to Melbourne, so where the other two couples that came on Sat

Just about to submit medicals so should have the visa pretty quickly. Hoping to be there Nov (fingers crossed on house selling that is).

L
Old Sep 13th 2006, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

jaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the rough

we will be if hubbys transfer to RAN happens but very early stages , so along way off janet
Janet

I've just been offered a job by the RAN and my wife and I are making sure its what we want to do, taking two daughter 11 & 15 to Sydney early next year, going to be working in the Maritime HQ, looking to rent a property in the Pennant Hills area.

If you are have another get together, we like to come

Regards

Jason
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

tallbloke67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Janet

We are from stubbington and are off to Perth, hopefully sooner rather than l8r. We are a long way into our visa and hope to have the visa by end of the month. I would like to have a meet up maybe at spoons or somewhere a bit quieter. My wife Nikki would like also to meet up as we want to share all of our problems, heartaches and hopefully joys!

hi we are in fareham , let us know a date and a time , , just got back two weeks ago from our hols in oz , wonderful , janet
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:00 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tallbloke67
Hi Janet

We are from stubbington and are off to Perth, hopefully sooner rather than l8r. We are a long way into our visa and hope to have the visa by end of the month. I would like to have a meet up maybe at spoons or somewhere a bit quieter. My wife Nikki would like also to meet up as we want to share all of our problems, heartaches and hopefully joys!
Hi there - we are just down the road in Gosport!! Hopefully going to Perth in June next year (just about to send in the visa application in the next week or so)
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:03 am
Just Joined

jaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the roughjaisagolfer is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tallbloke67
Hi Janet

Hi

We are in Stubbington and just about to start the visa application, it would be good to hear how difficult/easy it was, where did you get your medicals done?

Jason
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

tallbloke67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jason

Good question, so far so good. I am using an agent and found it OK. We applied in Nov 2005 and after much toiling got my bro to sponser us. We had our meds done in soton. Cost us £480 for 2+2 and a further £60 each for my wife and I with x-rays. where are you thinking of going to?

Martin

Originally Posted by jaisagolfer
Hi

We are in Stubbington and just about to start the visa application, it would be good to hear how difficult/easy it was, where did you get your medicals done?

Jason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.