Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The South Australia Step Mother Saga

The South Australia Step Mother Saga

Old Jan 31st 2004, 7:55 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default The South Australia Step Mother Saga

Pardon me for being such a stirer but I decided one night after several chilled glasses of the finest dirt cheap cask wine known to Australian man to go and surf the www in search of the most pathetic forum and wouldnt you know it, I found it.

A place where South Australia's step mothers go to vent their anger at the biological mothers lack of mothering skills when she sends a suitcase over to her home and (shocking as it may seem), she finds an odd sock in amongst the kids clothing.

On top of sitting on her arse all day while she sucks her exes bank acccount dry with keen admiration of Australia's child support agency, she cant even get the clothes right !

Pray tell me what are these step mothers made up of ? They tend to be full of self importance and wouldnt you know it, they all claim to be the very epitomy of the perfect mother that god intended them to be, caring, compassionate, honest and all with the childrens best interests at heart. I think not !

The forum is made up of 50% of step mothers whinging about the biological mothers while the other 50% are the other step mothers who also have biological kids. It is ths 50% that the other 50% are whinging about ! Its like one big catfight and they dont even realise that they are posting absolute nonsense about each other.

So after reading some of the crap there I duly registered as a member and (as I expected) got myself banned within 6 posts ! (Is this a record I wonder ?)

The site owner emailed me from both his own domain and his isp email addy. Hang on a sec I said to him after he copied and pasted my offending post, doesnt your site say that a poster is the owner of his post ? Silly you ! Maybe go and read your isp's terms of service, ummmmm number 7 in particular. I could be wrong but I though it said something like you are not allowed to copy anything that you dont own or dont have the owners permission to copy. I dont recall giving you permission to copy anything I posted !

The poor fella must have spend all day yesterday frantically working on his updates to his disclaimer for his site, actually using word for word some of my email to him in his disclaimer.

So now I have stired those wicked step mothers up and the owner do I get myself some more of that nectar of the gods (in cask format) and tell him I didnt give him permission to copy part of my email to him ?

The above is a work of fiction and is subject to copyright laws, quoting, copying or reproduction in any form without the authors consent will get you in deep shit
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon!!!!!!
give us a link for the website then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

yeah!!..WHERES THE WEBSITE?... We could have some real fun... i'd even throw in some psychobabble claptrap just to wind them up
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:30 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The South Australia Step Mother Saga

The above is a work of fiction [/QUOTE]

Come on girls read.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The South Australia Step Mother Saga

Originally posted by Bix
The above is a work of fiction
Come on girls read. [/QUOTE]

oh b#####ks.......
I ALWAYS dont get it...!!!!!!!!!!!!
throw a line and reel me in....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:44 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
c'mon!!!!!!
give us a link for the website then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue
http://www.stepfamily.asn.au/cgi-bin/index.cgi

But you dont know me lol
Old Jan 31st 2004, 8:48 pm

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
http://www.stepfamily.asn.au/cgi-bin/index.cgi

But you dont know me lol

but bix said......................!!!!

so what was your username then????

sue
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:01 pm
Banned

sue
It was lukeiamyofatha but the owner said when he banned me he didnt realise that banning meant all my posts were deleted !

The misses posts there though as sharona but she aint as good as me at stiring !

checkout the CSA thread (your experiences with CSA) full of jealous greedy step mothers that think the sun shines through her new partners bum.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

sue
Damn and blast

Should change his username to Lukedaliar.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:18 pm

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
It was lukeiamyofatha but the owner said when he banned me he didnt realise that banning meant all my posts were deleted !

The misses posts there though as sharona but she aint as good as me at stiring !

checkout the CSA thread (your experiences with CSA) full of jealous greedy step mothers that think the sun shines through her new partners bum.
probably gonna get slaughtered for this, but here goes...
ermmm......actaully I had a quick scan over that thread and i have to say I agree with some of what they said!!!! It is bloody unfair, we seem to have a similar CSA in the uk! a system that favours the mother with custody while she screws over the paying father. We are in a similar situation and it stinks!!!! We are so broke, but the csa and govt dont give a toss. she doesnt even work, neither does her muppet boyfriend, but they got the house and everything, along with about a quarter of my other halfs income, despite the fact they get more in benefits than we earn!!!!!!!!
Suppose some of them do moan, but some of it is justified.

sue
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:33 pm
Banned

ermmm......actaully I had a quick scan over that thread and i have to say I agree with some of what they said!!!! It is bloody unfair, we seem to have a similar CSA in the uk! a system that favours the mother with custody while she screws over the paying father. We are in a similar situation and it stinks!!!! We are so broke, but the csa and govt dont give a toss. she doesnt even work, neither does her muppet boyfriend, but they got the house and everything, along with about a quarter of my other halfs income, despite the fact they get more in benefits than we earn!!!!!!!!

sue
The irony here though is that a good portion of the posters are also biological mothers with custody. They never see the similarity between them fighting for child support and their partners ex fighting for child support.
What gets my back up though is the biological mother bashing.
One poster said in a kind of open letter to biological mothers:
"you saw enough good in him that you married him" yet there is no acceptance when the tables are turned and the line becomes "you saw enough good in her that you married her"
theres 2 sides to evry coin.
Old Apr 20th 2004, 12:28 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

sue
Hello!
We too have C.S.A troubles,hubby was paying a fair amount but she got jealous/greedy when we started our family.We were paying nearly £90 a week for a while.Iwouldnt mind but she was the one who ended the relationship,took his son 60 miles away and now expects us to do all the driving Despite having lived with her wealthy older man for 4 years now. moan,moan,moan!! sorry
Jan
Old Apr 20th 2004, 12:36 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

sue
P.S
Are you emigrating? if so were to?How has this affected your step-child? What are you going to do as regards payment?
We are considering some kind of trust fund that my step-son can access when he's older.So far his mum seems reasonably O.k about us leaving........perhaps she thinks she might get a free flight or4 to O.Z?
Best Wishes Jan