Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Something to make you smile!

Something to make you smile!

Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:50 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Something to make you smile!

GOOD MORNING...!
Here are 2 to get you up and running & brighten this dull October morning...

A little old lady had always wanted to join a local biker club. One day she goes up and knocks on the club's door. A big, hairy, bearded biker guy with tattoos all over his arms answers the door.

She proclaims, "I want to join your club."

The biker was amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker requirements in order to join. The biker asks, "Do you have a motorcycle?"

The little old lady replies, "Yep...my bike's parked over there," and points to a Harley in the driveway.

The biker asks, "Do you drink?"

The little ole lady replies, "Yep...drink like a fish. I'll drink any man in your club under the table."

The biker asks, "Do you smoke?"

The little old lady replies, "Yep, smoke like a chimney. At least
4 packs a day and a couple of cigars in the evening when I am shooting pool."

The biker is very impressed and asks his last question. "Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says, "Nope, but I've been swung around by the nipples."

Victoria Beckham was being driven around the countryside in her limo by her driver. Suddenly a cow walked into the road and, unable to stop in time, the limo hits the cow. Slightly shaken up, the driver goes to see if the cow is alright.!"

Is it alright?" said Victoria Beckham.

The driver prodded the cow with his foot and shook his head. "No ma'm, it's dead."

"Well you were driving, you go tell the farmer what happened!"

So the driver goes off to the nearby farm.

A couple of hours later the driver came back holding a bottle of wine, his clothes scruffy and messed up. "Good grief, what happened to you?"

Victoria exclaimed as she saw the driver.

"Well ma'm, the farmer gave me this bottle of wine, the farmer's wife gave me a kiss and their daughter made love to me."

"What the hell did you say?"

"I'm Victoria Beckham's driver and I've just killed the cow."
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

lynne & steve will become famous soon enoughlynne & steve will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Something to make you smile!

Originally Posted by meelie
GOOD MORNING...!

A little old lady had always wanted to join a local biker club. One day she goes up and knocks on the club's door. A big, hairy, bearded biker guy with tattoos all over his arms answers the door.

The biker was amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker requirements in order to join. The biker asks, "Do you have a motorcycle?"

The little old lady replies, "Yep...my bike's parked over there," and points to a Harley in the driveway.

The little ole lady replies, "Yep...drink like a fish. I'll drink any man in your club under the table."

The biker is very impressed and asks his last question. "Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says, "Nope, but I've been swung around by the nipples."

Victoria Beckham was being driven around the countryside in her limo by her driver. Suddenly a cow walked into the road and, unable to stop in time, the limo hits the cow. Slightly shaken up, the driver goes to see if the cow is alright.!"

The driver prodded the cow with his foot and shook his head. "No ma'm, it's dead."

A couple of hours later the driver came back holding a bottle of wine, his clothes scruffy and messed up. "Good grief, what happened to you?"

"Well ma'm, the farmer gave me this bottle of wine, the farmer's wife gave me a kiss and their daughter made love to me."

Very good and it is not even 10 o'clock yet.

steve
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
GOOD MORNING...!

lol nice one
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:14 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Heres another one to make you smile!

A lady walks into a Mercedes dealership and browses around. Suddenly she spots the most perfect, beautiful car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends forward to feel the fine leather upholstery, an unexpected little fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she anxiously looks around to see if anyone has noticed and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns back, there standing next to her is a saleaman. With a pleasant smile he greets her, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"
Trying to maintain an air of sophistication and acting as though nothing had happened, she smiles back and asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"
Still smiling pleasantly, he replies, "Madame, I'm very sorry to say that if you farted just touching it, you are going to sh*t yourself when you hear the price."
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse

Suzy x