Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Something That I Have Learned From Living In Australia..

Wikiposts

Something That I Have Learned From Living In Australia..

Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

pogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nice
Default Re: Something That I Have Learned From Living In Australia..

[QUOTE=ROBnCAZ]
Originally Posted by pogsy

Also considered by many to be the highest form of intelligence!!!

Not getting personal at all.....just getting fed up with reading posts from people who are not properly qualified on there chosen thread subject!

I now wish to rest my case and feel that I have clearly made my point, if you wish to retaliate further, please feel free............I am bored with this thread and will be spending my valuable time reading others written by people with actual knowledge on the subject in question...
Like I said if you bothered to read properly, I was commenting on my experience in my line of work with the people that I come into contact with just like the post relating to the person who works in a hospital with their experiences. If you have an opinion thats fine but dont slag people of who also have their own opinion. Oh silly me you wont be reading this will you.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by jugsy
Oh and one is from Liverpool
As a girlie from the the Wirral hope the Liverpool bit was meant in good taste....

P.s....English and totally proud!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:21 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by pogsy
I dont in fact glean facts from the press or mates down the pub, first hand knowledge indeed . As I work in the construction industry my facts are first hand and comments are made in the light of it. You see in the construction industry there are a lot of ilegal immagrants working, for cash and not paying any 1/tax 2/ N.I. 3/public liability insurance. These people are tending to undercut the prices of British trades people who need to earn a set amount in order to pay their way and still have a standard of living, maybe this is why a lot of trades people are leaving to go to different countries.
The statement you made below is in fact true but not in my case.
Quote:The point I am trying to make is that I feel it wrong for a person to come on here, passing judgement, without first arming themselves with the facts. I am sure many if not most will agree with this sentiment?
[Quote] these people are tending to undercut the prices of British tradespeople who need to earn a set amount blah blah blah blah......

Who do you think employs these people???????? YES, British tradespeople!!!!!!!!
Happy to forego the risks in return for cheap labour!!!! YOU ARSE!!!! (sorry if I offend others with this language, just can't think of another word that can demonstrate how I feel about Pogsy)......

A lot of these immigrants (or illegals as you like to refer to them) are highly skilled professionals who have sometimes spent the equivalent of a years salary JUST for a 1 way air ticket!! Do you really believe they have come here just to sponge off of the likes of you, you poor sap!!

Do you realise that a lot of these immigrants have come to this country to escape persecution (look it up in the dictionary) in their own country? They have left behind loved ones and family members....people they have little hope of seeing for some time in the near future. Do you think it's easy for them to come here - do you think they REALLY have it easy?????? If so, you are more small minded than I initially thought!!

You are here on this board, so either you HAVE migrated or you are thinking about it----what makes YOU so different to these people eh??

A word....don't even start on with me about immigrants....trust me - you WILL lose!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:23 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

[QUOTE=pogsy]
Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ

Like I said if you bothered to read properly, I was commenting on my experience in my line of work with the people that I come into contact with just like the post relating to the person who works in a hospital with their experiences. If you have an opinion thats fine but dont slag people of who also have their own opinion. Oh silly me you wont be reading this will you.

Don't slag people off????

You having a laugh???

What about the immigrants you are slagging off almost daily???

Do they have the opportunity to even come on here and defend themselves??

No! ....You arse!

Don't talk to me about slagging people off, go play with your building blocks!

Oh, and as for opinions.....I respect any EDUCATED opinion!!

Last edited by ROBnCAZ; Jun 17th 2005 at 9:26 am.