Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Some morning Inspiration

Some morning Inspiration

Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:12 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some morning Inspiration

Well of late I've noticed some pretty disheartened or negative threads so I thought I'd share my Tuesday morning with everyone.

At 7am, in the 30 deg sun, I went down to Wellington Point and paddled my sea kayak out to Peel Island and came up to a couple of sea turtles and in the shallows a nice manta! On the paddle back a pod of dolphins were swimming between the island and Manly.

Sadly its always one of those things that the by the same I've got my camera out my pdf pocket they have dived again, but I hope the view from my kayak this morning offers a little cheer.

Sometimes you just have to forget the day to day grind, the worries about what the future holds and just go and enjoy life. There is no better place to my mind that enjoying what Australia has to offer.

Have a great day!
Attached Thumbnails Some morning Inspiration-view-1.jpg   Some morning Inspiration-view-2.jpg  
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:21 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some morning Inspiration

Originally Posted by Centurion
Well of late I've noticed some pretty disheartened or negative threads so I thought I'd share my Tuesday morning with everyone.

At 7am, in the 30 deg sun, I went down to Wellington Point and paddled my sea kayak out to Peel Island and came up to a couple of sea turtles and in the shallows a nice manta! On the paddle back a pod of dolphins were swimming between the island and Manly.

Sadly its always one of those things that the by the same I've got my camera out my pdf pocket they have dived again, but I hope the view from my kayak this morning offers a little cheer.

Sometimes you just have to forget the day to day grind, the worries about what the future holds and just go and enjoy life. There is no better place to my mind that enjoying what Australia has to offer.

Have a great day!
thanks for posting the pics, we stayed with friends at Wellington Point last year and are heading back for a second holiday this July, this time staying in there new house not the rental. brought back some great memories of walking along the point and cooking sunday breakfast on the BBQs down there
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:33 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great day!

You're brave, paddling all that way. We tried paddling along the shoreline at Fraser Island and I was knackered after 5 minutes!

We went out sailing with my parents late last year and saw dugongs and dolphins. We saw a shark last weekend while fishing at Raby Bay. We've just bought a trailerboat and I'm looking forward to going out to Tangalooma. I just hope we don't go zipping by all the wildlife!

Jane
Old Feb 14th 2006, 6:31 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well on a grim windy rainy day in Brum I'm not jealous at all of those lovely pictures

I love seeing nice pictures of Oz it makes me more determined to get on with this TRA and I need all the determination I can get for this painstaking task!!
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Have a great day!
Thank you I really needed some positive vibes as the nerves are getting the better of me at the moment. I would be absolutely over the moon to be able to see dolphins and sea turtles so close and in their own surroundings. Bliss