Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SOLD !!! my house that is !!

SOLD !!! my house that is !!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking SOLD !!! my house that is !!

To give all those still selling hope- I was only moaning earlier about the stresses of selling but thats all changed !!!

Today someone went to look at the house at 3pm- at 3.50pm they put in an offer- £500 under the asking price plus they are cash buyers with no chain !!!!!! How brill is that !!!

Starting panicking that they would want to be in Xmas but they dont want to move in until the new year so thats even more perfect !!

I was on a diet but now am going out tonight for curry and drinks to celebrate !!!!

Best wishes to all those still waiting for that sale !!!!!

Byee

Happy Nat xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:43 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SOLD !!! my house that is !!

Originally Posted by natty
To give all those still selling hope- I was only moaning earlier about the stresses of selling but thats all changed !!!

Today someone went to look at the house at 3pm- at 3.50pm they put in an offer- £500 under the asking price plus they are cash buyers with no chain !!!!!! How brill is that !!!

Starting panicking that they would want to be in Xmas but they dont want to move in until the new year so thats even more perfect !!

I was on a diet but now am going out tonight for curry and drinks to celebrate !!!!

Byee

Happy Nat xxx
u r soo lucky, its nice to hear something good about sellig your house as you dont hear much of that anymore.

Well done

laura
xx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Byee

Happy Nat xxx
Hi Nat, It's a great relief isn't it - I am in the same position as you - except my buyer offered 5k below the asking price - but I was desperate so took it!
Where and when are you going?
I'm going to Melbourne in Jan.
Cas
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:02 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: SOLD !!! my house that is !!

Byee

Happy Nat xxx

Brilliant news............you couldn't have wished for better buyers!
Best of luck with it all,

Phil x
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:33 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Byee

Happy Nat xxx

Nat - thats fab news!!! And the best type of buyer too so no chain - brilliant!!!!

Hope it all goes smoothly and you're head doesn't hurt too much tomorrow after your celebrating tonight !!!

Shell
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news, you must be so chuffed!!!

5 Weeks on the market and counting ...

Nikki
xx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:58 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Byee

Happy Nat xxx
That's fantastic news Nat,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Forget the diet for one night and enjoy yourself.

D D
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your best wishes

I am sitting her stuffed after too much curry and am drinking champagne which hubbie bought to celebrate !

Hi Caroline- we are heading for Tasmania- but we dont have the visa yet so not sure when we will go- hopefully February- We have been to Melbourne a couple of times and we thought it was a wonderful place- I am sure you will be very happy there.

Shecha- I dont think I'll have a hangover as we could only afford one bottle of champagne and as a hardened drinker that wont affect me !!!!! This is a joke by the way-= I get a hangover by just sniffing a drink !!

Mysnix- 5 weeks isnt long in this current housing climate- ours is in its 5th week now so maybe this week will be your lucky week- hang on in there !!!

Thanks everyone

Slightly Tipsy Nat !!!

Ps how do I get a cool picture avatar- mine is rubbish !!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Fantastic news!! I know how good you feel- we have also got a chain free/cash buyer. Takes alot of the strain away. Hope you enjoyed that curry
Yv
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news enjoy yourselves!!

Well done

Sue