Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Solar power rebate

Solar power rebate

Old Aug 7th 2011, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Solar power rebate

Originally Posted by Kiwipaul
Problem is it's us poor mugs that don't have these installed that are paying for you to feel good about being green.

The gov does pay for these installatons but then bills the power companies the cost so they have to put up ALL our power bills to cover this cost.

I have no problem with owner having these installed so long as I DON'T have to pay for it with higher power bills.

So those 5% of you that have these installed think about the 95% who are paying you to feel good and getting as far as I can see zero benefit.
I doubt many with solar panels are "green". It was to good a gimmick to pass up.

If you want someone to blame for the rising price of utilities, due to the climate change non-deniers, blame the apathetic voters who voted green.

And the prices are only going in one direction.

Keel