So who is flying out in October 2007

So who is flying out in October 2007

Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:38 am
Just Joined

LAZERBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So who is flying out in October 2007

Originally Posted by Mumfords
We are!!!
from Heathrow on the 28th and just thinking is there anyone else?
Hi

we also fly from Heathrow to brisbane on the 28 th of october, so much to do, so little time.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Well we are off on 2nd October .... leave for heathrow at about 11:30ish,

How is everyone feeling?
Yeah!!! Someone going on the same day We are off at 22:15 (LHR) to Singapore too - although having 2 nights in Singapore to take a breather.

You got much travelling after Sydney?

Feeling much the same as you actually. Quite exited but have full parential support (they travel loads and know the score) thats quite helpful. Just optimising luggage really - getting it down to 57kg (20x2 and 7x2) is fun!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

Just booked ours for 28th October from Manchester to Perth with emirates, no stop over
Just hope the house sale completes in time

Sam
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

RichandAmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: So who is flying out in October 2007

Hi all new to this site but thought i would add my partner and i are flying on the 17th October with Ba LHR to Bangkok no stopover then Bangkok to Sydney for 6 nights then off up to Brisbane. Very excited and scared now

I am going on a working tourist visa and i will hopfully be working in brisbane my partner is going to relax for a while!! We will see how things go. Good luck to all
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys, welcome to the Expats forums! You'll find most folk here are daft as anything (or is it just me!).

But then you have to be to be putting yourself thru all this emigration (or in your case the 'holiday' visa ) stuff!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

mark and jo is an unknown quantity at this point

well we're off to Brisbane too like many others of you... we're flying out on the 7th from Heathrow via Hong Kong with Cathay, arrive on the 9th. Still can't quite belive after all the waiting that we're almost there! Safe journeys to everyone
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LAZERBOY
Hi

we also fly from Heathrow to brisbane on the 28 th of october, so much to do, so little time.

6.15pm we fly with Singapore, who are you flying with???
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

were off on 9th oct from birmingham, one nite stop over in dubai. then to perth.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

We are flying 22.15 from LHR to Brisabne with a splash and dash at singapore on the 18th October with singapore airlines, arriving Brisbane 06.40 on 20th.
Hoping to make main Indy car race on 21st on gold coast

Steve&Nat
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

BacktoOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All

Off to Sydney on our reccie the 11th of October, no stopover on the way there which means we will be totally shattered, 3 days in Hong Kong on the way back can't wait!
Going with BA so shouldn't be too bad, Singapore Airlines was way too expensive!
Girl from Austravel told me that the rugby world cup was pushing airfares up!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

LAZERBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumfords
6.15pm we fly with Singapore, who are you flying with???
Looks like were on the same flight, We'll be the ones dragging the overweight cases through the airport! Have you planned a stopover in singapore?
Me and the wife have arranged 2 nights in singapore just to break up that flight.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

24th October from Heathrow with Air New Zealand. Going via LA and Auckland.

Flight is at 4.15pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Brooks
Just booked ours for 28th October from Manchester to Perth with emirates, no stop over
Just hope the house sale completes in time

Sam

Just noticed i put the 28th October its actually the 30th October Too many things going through my mind i cant think straight
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

I want to join in! Off to Gold Coast on sunday! Going from Glasgow, stopping over in dubai for 2 nights and arrive in QLD on the 10th, if anyone else is on same route get in touch and i'll drive you up the wall on the plane Bouncing off the walls with excitement and crying my eyes out the next.... my OH will be asking to have his seat moved at this rate....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Sandon is an unknown quantity at this point

We fly out on the 27th Oct from Birmingham with Emirates to Brisbane.

Sarah and Marc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.