This is so S***

Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:55 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This is so S***

Originally Posted by Aus4us
Thinking of you & keeping EVERYTHING crossed that it gets sorted. It will be worth it in the end, Don't give up!!
Is this what we have ahead!!!! :scared:

Roni
Thanks Roni,

I have just got copies of the 2nd set of results that the LCU mislaid, and will send them over asap.

Surely third time lucky?

Cas x
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cas

Sorry to here that you`ve still got problems I can`t imagine how you must be feeling.

Fingers crossed for you that it gets sorted soon, Good luck!
Sue x
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:41 am
Account Closed

Stopped feeling sorry for myself when I woke up today - phoned Panel doctor - got copies of the re-test results and sent them to Sydney care of DHL. They should arrive Tuesday.

My only other option was to sit and wait for the LCU to contact either my CO or myself , or do something positive myself.

3rd time lucky hopefully!

Does anyone know when the LCU work over the Christmas/New Year period?

Cas
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:45 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Caroline,

I'm pants at advice, so I suggest getting drunk. Apparently all responsible psychiatrists are advising this nowadays.

Good luck anyway,

Paul.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi Caroline,

I'm pants at advice, so I suggest getting drunk. Apparently all responsible psychiatrists are advising this nowadays.

Good luck anyway,

Paul.
Are you a responsible psychiatrist? Bet you are - I'll go and get drunk then

Cas
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:50 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

Cas

Cas, i like a wee gamble, and i would bet my lot that you will get your VISA, dont give up cas, you have far too much too look forward too.

MR MADSAD.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:51 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

Cas
Yep, I got my certificate on ebay last week.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by madsad
Cas, i like a wee gamble, and i would bet my lot that you will get your VISA, dont give up cas, you have far too much too look forward too.

MR MADSAD.
I think I wiil still get my Visa, it's when though!
May have jumped the gun re: flight, but only did it after getting the thumbs up from the Panel Doc - I knew everything else was ok too.

Felt like giving up last night, but not today.

Was feeling more positive after deciding to ask for copies of results, and send them to Sydney with DHL.

Cas
Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:21 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Pleanty of time yet Cas, honest No seriously, there's still time for it to be rubber-stamped before Christmas, leaving you to enjoy a mental new year before jetting off. Keeping lots of stuff crossed for you.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmoore
Pleanty of time yet Cas, honest No seriously, there's still time for it to be rubber-stamped before Christmas, leaving you to enjoy a mental new year before jetting off. Keeping lots of stuff crossed for you.
Hi Cas I have everything crossed for you but remember you are a strong positive person and have helped so many of us
you couldn t possibly have any more bad luck and believe me i know when it rains it pours but i am sure your sunshine is going to arrive in time
in the meantime I agree with all other replies get drunk !!
love mary
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi Cas, So sorry that you keep getting knock backs. Keep positive though & keep going. I know it's geting hairy but it is still possible or you to be on that flight. Fingers crossed for you.

Mary- SO SO glad to have you back! You've been missed. Please send me a PM with your address (snail mail) as I have a card for you but no address to send it to.

Sending you both smiles & karma to keep you going.

& one of these for good measure.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:22 am
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Caroline,
If worst comes to worst could you put the flight back a week or so ?
I know it will be a tight squeeze, but you know Melbourne help can assist you to get a place quickly after you arrive.
Fingers crossed for you

Steve Bowes
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:48 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
Caroline,
If worst comes to worst could you put the flight back a week or so ?
I know it will be a tight squeeze, but you know Melbourne help can assist you to get a place quickly after you arrive.
Fingers crossed for you

Steve Bowes

Surely this will cost more?

Donna.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry this is all going on for you, but we had a similar problem. After handing all our stuff in at NZ house London, the CO said we could book our flights. Unfortunaltely, they lost some of our paperwork, then requested some additional info creating a delay. When I told them we had already booked our flights on the advice of our CO, they promptly told us that they do not advise booking flights until you have your visa and that that CO was no longer working there !!!

We have a short saying "Short term pain : Long term gain.

I'll all work out in the end.....fingers crossed.

Gill
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
We have a short saying "Short term pain : Long term gain.

I'll all work out in the end.....fingers crossed.

Gill
I think you're absolutely right. I still wouldn't want to be in Cas' position though.....

FWIW, I was talking to the husband of an Aussie I know at a party this evening and he went the Spouse Visa route. Due to mix ups and delays like you wouldn't believe, he got his visa the same day as his flight was due to take off! He applied from Italy and ended up picking it up in person on the way to the airport! Now that's cutting it fine!

Hang on in there Cas, the visa will be yours by the end of the year, I'm sure of it.