Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

so??migration agent or no migration agent?

so??migration agent or no migration agent?

Old Aug 21st 2005, 8:51 am
Just Joined

emmarebecca is an unknown quantity at this point
Question so??migration agent or no migration agent?

It sounds like a good idea to have someone handle my pros spouse application but is it worth the money do you think? I'm trying to find an agent on the internet but i don't really know what I should be looking for and also what's a fair price? Any ideas would be gratefully received!!
Thanks all
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: so??migration agent or no migration agent?

If you think you will have problems with your application then i would say go with a agent but if it's fairly clear cut then I'm sure with the help of the people on this site you will be able to do it yourself. As for agents then go-Matilda do come highly recommend. Good luck with your application
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

jo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant futurejo_west has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by emmarebecca
It sounds like a good idea to have someone handle my pros spouse application but is it worth the money do you think? I'm trying to find an agent on the internet but i don't really know what I should be looking for and also what's a fair price? Any ideas would be gratefully received!!
Thanks all
Hi,

I started off doing our application myself, and successfully got the skills assessment through, but I was so bogged down with it all and I knew one mistake I would not only end up wasting lots of money, but also wasting a lot of time. So I went with a agent to finish things off, had I know what the agent knew I would of save myself £500 and 6 months.

Not too sure about the pros sponse application, not sure what are the requirements for that. But I was glad I went with a agent in the end.

All the best for your application.

Jo
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi

My application was pretty straight forward, but I used an Agent (ASA www.australia-migration.com) for added peace of mind. And I was very glad that I did.

SS
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi

My application was pretty straight forward, but I used an Agent (ASA www.australia-migration.com) for added peace of mind. And I was very glad that I did.

SS
Try this site if you want to do it yourself. £100 and they provide a plan and links to the documents you need to be successful. Assistance is available free for the first 30 days.

www.liveinaustralia.com

Good luck.