Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

so many questions, dont know where to start

so many questions, dont know where to start

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

deb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to alldeb-n-rob2006 is a name known to all
Default so many questions, dont know where to start

OMG!!!!!! JUST BEEN GRANTED OUR PR, ONLY APPLIED IN SEPTEMBER AND NOW I HAVE SO MANY SILLY QUESTIONS.
SHOULD HAVE ASKED THEM AGES AGO, BUT TOO NERVOUS AND JUST SAT BACK AND LOOKED AT ALL THE THREADS TO GET AS MUCH INFO AS I COULD.

meds went fine and everything seemed to go on a natual course , except for the abnormal fingernails now , as i have chewed them to oblivion.

we will be moving to perth in feb and my hubby will be going back to an old job who are willing to take him back on after 2.5 years .
no idea what i will be doing over there yet , we have a 18year old and a 3 year so i think part time will be my only option.

dont know where to move to , or where to get the best deals on renting. we will be one of those couples who will be taking nothing with us except a couple of cases and a few boxes which we are sending next week , these will be only personal bits.

where on earth do we start ???? no home , no job,

i have everything now going through my head

what is the best washing upliquid and soap powder, ha ha now i know iam going mad,

but i mean it , the last time i came to perth , i must have spent a life time in the shops trying to figure out what are the good brands so not to be wasting money on the crap stuff.

what are the good department stores in perth city???? where can we get really good jeans . i know now i sound like a panicking mad woman.

but i willbe there on my own over there and i NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS OK!!!!!!!

HELP i think i am losing the plot , but so so so so happy

debs
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

hoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nice
Default Re: so many questions, dont know where to start

Great news about your PR, cant help you with Perth questions as i'm in Brissie.
I've yet to find a decent washing powder that gets stains out, so will be interested in the answers
Good luck with your move
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:33 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Congratulations on getting your visa. Can't help you with most of your questions as we are in Melbourne but washing powder I use Omo for front loaders and I don't have any complaints with it. Good luck!

Lorraine
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:47 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and good luck with your final weeks in the UK - I dont envy you: I found it awful. Been in Perth 8 weeks now and its stopped feeling holiday like finally.

Where do you plan on settling and have you any links over here - youmentioned your OHs previous job ???
Fire away with questions, someone will help

Gillian