Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

so long, farewell, aufwidersen, adieu

so long, farewell, aufwidersen, adieu

Old Mar 13th 2004, 3:50 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default so long, farewell, aufwidersen, adieu

hello all,
havnt been round much lately.....whats going on?
just an update to let you know one less nurse is leaving the nhs!
my partner and i have split up, and, understandabley, he doesnt want the kids leaving the uk, so my dreams have ground to a halt.
I have learnt a lot from folks on here....good and bad...and the bit that everyone goes on about - if you have problems here, going half way round the world wont fix em- is true. take note!:lecture:

I would like to say thanks for the laughs, and the good advice, and for the friendships i have made........there are some truly good souls out there (you know who you are)........

so good luck with everyones plans....hope you all make it soon!

lots of love
Sue
xxx
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:06 pm
WBB

geez sue, dont know what to say.....good to see the kids come first though.

pop in from time to time though wont you? wouldn't be the same around here without you.

Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:25 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: so long, farewell, aufwidersen, adieu

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hello all,
my partner and i have split up, and, understandabley, he doesnt want the kids leaving the uk, so my dreams have ground to a halt.
I have learnt a lot from folks on here....good and bad...and the bit that everyone goes on about - if you have problems here, going half way round the world wont fix em- is true. take note!:lecture:

I would like to say thanks for the laughs, and the good advice, and for the friendships i have made........there are some truly good souls out there (you know who you are)........

lots of love
Sue
xxx

So sorry to here this Sue, you have been great on here and helped me over the months, making me laugh and inspiring me.

I hope it all works out for you and that you can be happy soon

All the best wishes and cyber hugs

jill

Don't go too far, won't seem the same without you. Noticed that alot of the old regulars are posting less...............

Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:29 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Sue Your one of the good folks on here

Dont drop out of sight

S.
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Really sorry to hear that Sue.

Good luck with your future though wherever it may lead you
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point

hello all,

lots of love
Sue
xxx
Hi Sue-Mrs.Neal here.Really really sorry to hear your news-this is so sad.You've given me such a lot of support and made me smile a few times too .Can't say anything that won't sound glib so hope you find happiness where-ever it may be you have to look.
Loads of luck your way.Mrs.N
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:40 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

plum.
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:50 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear your news Sue.
Best wishes for everything you do. Don't forget to keep popping in, there are plenty of us on here to be your support network.

Vicky
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:54 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

hello all,

lots of love
Sue
xxx
And we were just getting to know each other

Sorry to hear you and the other half have gone your seperate ways.

Will I see you Monday?

And you'd better not stop coming on here You could just do what I do, give valueable advice and offer insightful comments on social events
Old Mar 13th 2004, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi tired with twins,
I'm so sorry to hear your news.I've been in that situation myself and it's a long haul girl.But,you do finally come out the right end and the better for it.
I'm fairly new to this forum but have enjoyed your posts.All the best to you and yours.
Take care of you!
Debi
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:17 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear your bad news

Don't know what else to say
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Chin up Sue and best wishes for the future. x
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sue, so sorry to hear that things aren't going well. I hope some positives come out of the changes that are going on in your life....I'm sure they will.

I think you've given a lot of support and laughs to people on this site too... (I know you spurred me on with terry nappies.... - thank you!!)

Best wishes for your future
HP
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

sue sent you a pm

arlene xx
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Sue
So sad to hear about this. I would like to wish you all the best for the future.

Last edited by debsy; Mar 13th 2004 at 5:48 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.