The snip!

Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:31 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice
Default The snip!

This is a belting question, however important to us!!
We have just found out we have passed the skills assessment and are about to submit our full application
However!!! Hubby is concerned when we do have our medicals, him having the snip already at 32 could go against him as he is unable to produce more children and only has one?
With the Aussie Govt being keen to increase the population, could this go against us?
Do you have declare this in your medical? :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The snip!

Do you have declare this in your medical? :scared:[/QUOTE]

Oh? would love to know if this is true because Huzza has had the gonads doctored too!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:39 pm

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Oh? would love to know if this is true because Huzza has had the gonads doctored too![/QUOTE]

:scared:
He is getting paranoid now!!! After all the trouble and pain he doesn't want to have it reversed!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Oh? would love to know if this is true because Huzza has had the gonads doctored too![/QUOTE]

No guys I would'nt think this would be a problem!!!!!!

However, everyone knows when you have the 'snip' you will stand out from the crowd and never be able to grow a 'mullet'. :scared:

Cheers
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Oh? would love to know if this is true because Huzza has had the gonads doctored too!

No guys I would'nt think this would be a problem!!!!!!

However, everyone knows when you have the 'snip' you will stand out from the crowd and never be able to grow a 'mullet'. :scared:

Cheers [/QUOTE]

Oh Yeah

And 3 years after the 'snip' you also develop 'man boobs' and resemble pammy anderson on the beach when your jogging.

cheers
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:44 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Quinns
This is a belting question, however important to us!!
We have just found out we have passed the skills assessment and are about to submit our full application
However!!! Hubby is concerned when we do have our medicals, him having the snip already at 32 could go against him as he is unable to produce more children and only has one?
With the Aussie Govt being keen to increase the population, could this go against us?

Yes...That's what the doctor is checking for when he ask's him to cough....
He's checking that it's full of little swimmers...
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry guys there are plenty producing already after all approx. $3000 a kid loads of pregnancy production lines.

Dimia want you for your job skills and not your baby making ones
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Don't worry guys there are plenty producing already after all approx. $3000 a kid loads of pregnancy production lines.

Dimia want you for your job skills and not your baby making ones

Thank god for that!!!

Cant grow a mullett cos the one kid made all me hair go grey and fall out.... in the first 12 month

Already got man boobs but the mrs loves em .... youd think she didnt have her own to feel ..... but mine are definately hairier

thanks for all the support now i could just do with a bra
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

but mine are definately hairier
Ahhh! You must have had the NHS Snip then!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine got the snip too at an early age,
best chat up line I ever heard lol lol

Any major ops, so I guess you would have to declare it
hugs Lace x
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew this had to be ridiculous! Where did you hear this nugget of information Quinns? Sorry . I have sobered up, it was just a thought you'd had.

Seriously. It is not a disease is it! I think they are only interestead in anything that could cost the government money. I will check with agent to make sure as he did say it's best to put everything down otherwise it's dishonest if they check and find something you have not declared.

Vics xxxxxx

Last edited by Vic&jase; Sep 8th 2005 at 9:54 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thank god for that!!!

Cant grow a mullett cos the one kid made all me hair go grey and fall out.... in the first 12 month

Already got man boobs but the mrs loves em .... youd think she didnt have her own to feel ..... but mine are definately hairier

thanks for all the support now i could just do with a bra

Hi

If you are looking for more support I suggest you go 'underwire' stay away from 'peekaboo'.

Before asking any questions of this nature you should maybe reconsider your ticker message :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Would think you would only need to declare ops on major organs
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Hi

If you are looking for more support I suggest you go 'underwire' stay away from 'peekaboo'.

Before asking any questions of this nature you should maybe reconsider your ticker message :scared:

It was a private op thru the NHS but the poor surgeon had done 20 already that day and must of had enough of balls and thought it would be funny to be a little tight with the anaesthetic !!

Anyway peekaboo sounds good and yes probably should reconsider the ticker but you gotta have some hope that things may go well !!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Would think you would only need to declare ops on major organs
Are you saying they are not major organs............. or just close to one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.