Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

skilled 136 visa question?

skilled 136 visa question?

Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default skilled 136 visa question?

can anyone help?? we were requested for medicals and some other bits by e.mail from our case officer and i sent these addressed to her at 55 currie street adelaide. that was the address on the bottom of the e.mail. but i havent heard anything and am wondering if i sent them to the wrong place? has anyone else got this far with same visa and where did u send yours? thanks!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:29 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skilled 136 visa question?

Originally Posted by island.girl
can anyone help?? we were requested for medicals and some other bits by e.mail from our case officer and i sent these addressed to her at 55 currie street adelaide. that was the address on the bottom of the e.mail. but i havent heard anything and am wondering if i sent them to the wrong place? has anyone else got this far with same visa and where did u send yours? thanks!

I had the same problem - its not very clear on the request letter. In the end I plumped for Sydney - I'm sure that you shouldn't worry, she can foward them to the docs which review them . E-mail her and let her know whats happened ....but hey, I may have had ours sent to the wrong place

Good luck

Gillian
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:47 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Our medical and police checks (for a 136 visa) were returned to 55 Currie Street. How long has it been since you sent the stuff off?

GG

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

sent them off on 11/5/05, im sure they will end up in the right place as u can understand i dont want anything to go wrong! thanks for reply's.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Sent mine to Sydney after reading some posts about this on here and confirming it with my agent. Haven't heard anything yet.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

the docter sent the meds so im sure they have gone to the right place, but its the police certificates and other bits i sent to adelaide. perhaps i will try and e.mail our c/o but dont want to hassle her in case she decides she doesnt want to grant our visa's!!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:39 am
CMR
Forum Regular

CMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the roughCMR is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Sent our medicals etc on the 18th May to currie st. When I asked our agents if they could confirm arrival, they said that DIMIA don't inform you of receipt of this stuff because they get so much each day it would be too much to let every applicant know when documents arrive.

how did you send it? if you used a courier, you may be able to track its progress online.

CMR
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

We sent our Medicals were sent to Sydney in the middle of March 05 and still have not got our Visa.My agent e-mailed them to see what the delay is and this morning got a reply. The CO in charge of my case has said that ' He can safely say that a decision will be made on my case by early July ' My agents understands that to mean,they have issued enough Visa's for this year so we will have to wait for the next one, which starts in July. This was the first correspondence we have received from them. I hope this is of some use to you.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Ansy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you stuff will be delivered to the correct office, as long has you had your case file number entered correctly with your sent paperwork. They should be able to enter your details in some "main," central, computer database.....
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chef69
We sent our Medicals were sent to Sydney in the middle of March 05 and still have not got our Visa.My agent e-mailed them to see what the delay is and this morning got a reply. The CO in charge of my case has said that ' He can safely say that a decision will be made on my case by early July ' My agents understands that to mean,they have issued enough Visa's for this year so we will have to wait for the next one, which starts in July. This was the first correspondence we have received from them. I hope this is of some use to you.
this is bad news, we have been expecting them any day but the reality is we prob wont be getting them til july.gutted.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:51 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

this is bad news, we have been expecting them any day but the reality is we prob wont be getting them til july.gutted.

Ours were sent to the same address as ures .... but should there be anything which crops up in ure meds they get sent to Sydney to the HAS..... usually this is for Catagory B......and they will ask for further reports to be done. If alls gud and ure in catagory A then its on to the next stage.....

boomie
x