Skeggy meet???

Old May 25th 2007, 5:04 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Skeggy meet???

Is there anyone in sunny Skeggy who's thinking of emigrating that wants to meet up?

We are staying with rellies in Secret Harbour at the moment and using SIL's username until we get home.

Let me know!

Rachel
Old May 25th 2007, 3:32 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Skeggy meet???

Come on....there must be some people in Skegness / Lincoln / Boston who want to meet up!
Old May 26th 2007, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

May be not!!!

Hope you find some takers though.

lol

hugs Lace xx
Old May 26th 2007, 11:42 pm
Love it here!

It looks like they all love Skeggy too much to move!
Old May 27th 2007, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

yep , could do that

anymore ?

scott.
Old May 27th 2007, 9:59 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
yep , could do that

anymore ?

scott.
hi scott + rachel, paul + rachel here.we're in skeggy, where are you?
Old May 27th 2007, 11:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SalSa
hi scott + rachel, paul + rachel here.we're in skeggy, where are you?
Sleaford

just us 4 then ?

must be good in skegg since last i was there
Old May 28th 2007, 1:45 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a few other Lincolnshire folks lurking about the forum, Redlion is in or around Lincoln and there's a couple of others from Cleethorpes. If you were to ask a specific question on the main forum as to any other Lincolnshire folks you could then direct them to here.
PS I'm ex Lincolnshire Wolds that's how I noticed the Skeggie thing Do they still have the Rock n Roll weekenders there? I spent many a happy time in Shades
Old May 28th 2007, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cresta57
There's a few other Lincolnshire folks lurking about the forum, Redlion is in or around Lincoln and there's a couple of others from Cleethorpes. If you were to ask a specific question on the main forum as to any other Lincolnshire folks you could then direct them to here.
PS I'm ex Lincolnshire Wolds that's how I noticed the Skeggie thing Do they still have the Rock n Roll weekenders there? I spent many a happy time in Shades
Redlions gone , left for Perth about 3 weeks back .

not sure bout R&R weekends , man i ain't been there for years