Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Higher Ed courses in Perth

Higher Ed courses in Perth

Old May 28th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Question Higher Ed courses in Perth

Hi

I've just handed in my last assessment for my OU course back in the UK (based in KL at the minute) and we move to Perth in August. I'm looking for a face-to-face science course at undergraduate or postgraduate level (not vocational) that I can take part-time in the evenings or weekends.

Can anyone recommend a college/university that are particularly good with part-time/mature students?

What are the fees like?

Thanks

Galba
Old May 28th 2007, 2:04 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Higher Ed courses in Perth

I attend ECU at the Joondalup campus and I am a mature student. I am studying full time for my B.Ed and the fees are (with Commonwealth Support) about $1900 per semester.

ECU do sciences as does Curtin uni up here in Joondalup. I'm unsure about part-time courses though sorry.
Old May 28th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Default Re: Higher Ed courses in Perth

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I attend ECU at the Joondalup campus and I am a mature student. I am studying full time for my B.Ed and the fees are (with Commonwealth Support) about $1900 per semester.

ECU do sciences as does Curtin uni up here in Joondalup. I'm unsure about part-time courses though sorry.
Thanks Tracey - I didn't realise they had different campus'. I'll check out the websites.

Galba