Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

This site will be handy if you are caught short

This site will be handy if you are caught short

Old Nov 10th 2004, 6:21 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default This site will be handy if you are caught short

It's good to see the tax dollars being spent wisely!

http://www.toiletmap.gov.au/
Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:26 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: This site will be handy if you are caught short

Originally Posted by renth

I just checked the ones for my postcode, and yes the site does list them all.

Alas, they are all so filthy that I would have to be caught very short indeed (most of the ones where we live are as dirty as UK public loos often are :scared: , so a guide to capacious shrubs providing good cover would be more use, for us ladies anyway )

Anya.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
so a guide to capacious shrubs providing good cover would be more use, for us ladies anyway )

Anya.
How capacious do you need?

G
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Provided you carry your computer around with you at all times.

Some of the symbols don't make sense, looks like some toilets are racially exclusive

National Continence Management Strategy - bet people love working in that department.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:21 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
How capacious do you need?

G
Well, given that, as my ex once observed, I have 'a bottom the size of Belgium', I think a lush, broadleaved shrub affording plenty of cover would be in order

Anya.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:10 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: This site will be handy if you are caught short

Originally Posted by renth

Blimey there are 7 within spitting distance of where we want to live-been in 3 that I can remember and all clean..........with so many we could look for a house with fewer bathrooms methinks??!!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:11 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Provided you carry your computer around with you at all times.

Some of the symbols don't make sense, looks like some toilets are racially exclusive

National Continence Management Strategy - bet people love working in that department.
Wonder if they get the p**s taken out of them???

Phil x
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:17 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Thats what you call a shit website.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:25 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Originally Posted by mutant
Thats what you call a shit website.
glad I'm not the only one lowering the tone!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 1:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell teflon tone. He will start up a new department and get Clare Short to be minister
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
I just checked the ones for my postcode, and yes the site does list them all.

Alas, they are all so filthy that I would have to be caught very short indeed (most of the ones where we live are as dirty as UK public loos often are :scared: , so a guide to capacious shrubs providing good cover would be more use, for us ladies anyway )

Anya.
So you need capacious, herbaceous to conceal the curvaceous from the rapacious, salacious, obnoxious etc. The Mt Thomas public loos are a bit noxious aren't they!

OzTennis
Old Nov 10th 2004, 2:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by OzTennis
So you need capacious, herbaceous to conceal the curvaceous from the rapacious, salacious, obnoxious etc. The Mt Thomas public loos are a bit noxious aren't they!

OzTennis

You have far toooooo much idle time on your hands Oz You really need to get out more.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Only public loos I went in were at Hangin Rock picnic area and they were distinctly "webby" if you know what I mean. :scared: