Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sir Visa 495 &IELTS &Pass Marks

Sir Visa 495 &IELTS &Pass Marks

Old Mar 29th 2006, 9:38 am
Just Joined

zamankhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Sir Visa 495 &IELTS &Pass Marks

it would be great help and adivse by someone experience or knowledgeable person to see the below situation kindy advise.
I have lodged my SIR VISA 495 application to Dimia on Feb 2006, on the the following basis of points.
age 30
skill 60 (IT OCCUPATION)
Exp 10
Sir Sponcership from VIC 10
Total point 110 level pass marks ahceived.
My Case officer asked me that to provide IELTS test report to check my English Ability
I DID SO , AND HAVE HAVE GOT THE FOLLOWING RESUTLS.
L=5.5 ,R=,4.5,W=5, S=,7
OVERL ALL 5.5
Now i am pretty confused that what will happen to my case. as i explored so many of agents as well forums on the internet , some said
for the regional sponcered migration visas a minimum level is 4.5 overall is required some said
it should be vocational with each band 5 each.
well as far my concern my overall 5.5 and my passmarks are already 110 now
what will my case officer will do issue me visa , or will consider me to pay the
englishlanguage AMEP FEE beofre granting the visa , or will will ask me to re-appear in ielts.
now what is you people think Situation 2
Dimia Case officer grant me the visa as i already have 110 pass marks and oveall 5.5 or ask me to re-appear in ielts, or will they ask me to updagrade my langusge by paying fees,

LOOKING APPRICIATED ADVISE
Zaman Khan (Saudi Arabia)