Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sir les has got a big one

sir les has got a big one

Old Aug 6th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: sir les has got a big one

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
when the wife does have the baby i've told here it will be like trying to pass a watermelon through a mouse's ear seen as though see had a c-section first time

..... yes and hopefully the midwife looking after will practice ancient chinese medicine where they hang the male from the rafters with a strategically placed rope, every time she has a contraction the lady pulls,

......the result t.......cles to your ankles........you'll need your big one then...lol

seriously good luck

Chris

ps I do like to make my dads share the sensation.... are you crossing your legs yet?????
Old Aug 6th 2005, 2:44 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
..... yes and hopefully the midwife looking after will practice ancient chinese medicine where they hang the male from the rafters with a strategically placed rope, every time she has a contraction the lady pulls,

......the result t.......cles to your ankles........you'll need your big one then...lol

seriously good luck

Chris

ps I do like to make my dads share the sensation.... are you crossing your legs yet?????
i will be there with her again just as i was when she had c-section with blood squirting and dripping all over the floor .....when she asked "is it bad?" i replied "seen worse in the kitchen"
Old Aug 6th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
i will be there with her again just as i was when she had c-section with blood squirting and dripping all over the floor .....when she asked "is it bad?" i replied "seen worse in the kitchen"

Scary stuff tho' when that happens, hopefully nice normal birth this time!!!

Chris