Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My usual dum questions...Light bulbs

My usual dum questions...Light bulbs

Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:36 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default My usual dum questions...Light bulbs

thinking of bringing a few lamps...and suddenly thought the other day...are the bulb fittings the same...? Is there any point in me shipping them...sorry very boring thread but need to know if I should take to the bootsale and get rid or not...?
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Trekrider will become famous soon enoughTrekrider will become famous soon enough
Default Re: My usual dum questions...Light bulbs

Originally Posted by peppi
thinking of bringing a few lamps...and suddenly thought the other day...are the bulb fittings the same...? Is there any point in me shipping them...sorry very boring thread but need to know if I should take to the bootsale and get rid or not...?
I don't think it's a dumb question I have a big bag of spare bulbs and was wondering if I should take them with me, so will be interested in the answer as well
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:51 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Trekrider
I don't think it's a dumb question I have a big bag of spare bulbs and was wondering if I should take them with me, so will be interested in the answer as well
you just made me feel a whole lot better ...

thanks...
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Hiya

Bring them and if you cant use them then eat em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if that doesnt work then sell then to the blokes in the harbour!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:58 pm
Moomin member

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Hiya

Bring them and if you cant use them then eat em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if that doesnt work then sell then to the blokes in the harbour!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ....LOL...but that wasnt the answer I wanted...ha ha ha ........
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Ha ha ha ha ....LOL...but that wasnt the answer I wanted...ha ha ha ........

Hey cheers mate

At least you have got a sense of humour!!!!!

Hubby is a spark and he says no probs to your original question!!!!

All the best
Old Aug 6th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

yes the bulbs r the same, we brought our lamps. We r in a place called Bunbury 2 hours south of Perth, it is so beautiful, hope you love it here as much as we do, good luck
Old Aug 7th 2005, 12:32 am
Tell it like it is'er

Scorpio1 will become famous soon enough

They call them light GLOBES for some reason over here by the way, if you need to buy some when you arrive.