Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Hi everyone, well we've been on the Sunshine Coast 2wks and love it, we've got a rental house in Sippy downs just outside of mooloolaba, we've got two kids Simon 14, and Emily 6.

Anyone fancy a meet at Chancellor's bar on Chancellor Park, great food, play area for kids??? Saturday 14th Jan, then please let me know?? we are having a great time so far but really need to make some friends, and so do the kids.

Paula & Peter.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

katt is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Originally Posted by cantwait
Hi everyone, well we've been on the Sunshine Coast 2wks and love it, we've got a rental house in Sippy downs just outside of mooloolaba, we've got two kids Simon 14, and Emily 6.

Anyone fancy a meet at Chancellor's bar on Chancellor Park, great food, play area for kids??? Saturday 14th Jan, then please let me know?? we are having a great time so far but really need to make some friends, and so do the kids.

Paula & Peter.
That sounds good!!! I am in Maroochydore and know the place as I stayed in Tanawha for the first three weeks I was here - the food there is great (so I've heard!!)

What time is it planned for - let me know and I'll put in the diary!!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Originally Posted by katt
That sounds good!!! I am in Maroochydore and know the place as I stayed in Tanawha for the first three weeks I was here - the food there is great (so I've heard!!)

What time is it planned for - let me know and I'll put in the diary!!
Say between 5pm and 6pm, or whatever time is best for everyone?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi I'm in Maroochydore too, I'd love to see you all. What time is it at? Vikk
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:18 am
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Paula & Peter.
Hi
Glad you are enjoying your time on the sunshine coast, we hope to be heading over that way next year. I have seen sippy downs on the estate agents website but wasn't sure what it was like is it nice there? What do you think of the area generally ? we have two kids Charlotte 9 and stephie 6 (or nearly 7 as she would say). I have seen threads for meets on the sunshine coast on here so you should be able to find plenty of people to meet.

Good luck with organising something and maybe we will meet you out there one day.
Cheers
Dave
Old Dec 31st 2005, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by happy chappy
Hi
Glad you are enjoying your time on the sunshine coast, we hope to be heading over that way next year. I have seen sippy downs on the estate agents website but wasn't sure what it was like is it nice there? What do you think of the area generally ? we have two kids Charlotte 9 and stephie 6 (or nearly 7 as she would say). I have seen threads for meets on the sunshine coast on here so you should be able to find plenty of people to meet.

Good luck with organising something and maybe we will meet you out there one day.
Cheers
Dave
Hi Dave.

Sippy downs is really nice, everyone we've spoken to so far say Chancellor Park school is fantastic, so hopefully when we get work we can stay in the area, house prices seam really good too, Mountain Creek looks nice too.

When do you hope to move over?

Paula.
Old Dec 31st 2005, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

kazza will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Sippy Downs meet. anyone fancy it?

Hi Dave.

Sippy downs is really nice, everyone we've spoken to so far say Chancellor Park school is fantastic, so hopefully when we get work we can stay in the area, house prices seam really good too, Mountain Creek looks nice too.

Paula.

Hi
im still in the uk hoping to get visas soon was looking at chancellor park when we came there in oct this year looks lovely wish we could come for the meet have a good time all and maybe we can be at another one
Old Dec 31st 2005, 1:12 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Dave.

Paula.
Depends on getting the visa but hopefully middle to end of next year. I am being made redundant in April so the sooner after that the better. We will probably go out first to have a look around without the kids (if we can get babysitters )as I think we will get more ground covered.

The only problem I can see is getting the kids into a descent school as like here you have to be in the catchment area.