Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sinapore air child cots

sinapore air child cots

Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:28 pm
waiting for the sun

ozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant future
Default sinapore air child cots

has any body got experiance of the baby cots? or bulk heads used by sinapore airlines are they any good or one to avoid i have flown with the airline b4 and thought they were pritty good as a adult passenger
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

RachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really nice
Default Re: sinapore air child cots

Hi ozziebods - I have flown to Aus many times with Singapore and found them fab.......then took my twin boys to Borneo last May wiht Singapore Airlines. They were 18 months old at the time so supposedly a bit old for the skycot but even though they were a bit long for them they were still light enough for them. Cant praise them enough really, they are fab.......best to check in very early though as I have also flown with Emirates with my twins and they had so many babies on the flight that they couldnt give us bulkheads and at the time we had 5 month old twins ................. can you imagine that!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:36 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Ok it's a while ago 8 years, but I though Singapore were fantastic. Not only were the cots good but the staff were wonderful. When I needed to go to the loo or for a walk - someone sat and watched my son while I did this - I flew by myself. I flew again in 2004 with them and it looked as good as when we flew with them on the previous ocasion.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:15 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

thumbs up for the singapore airlines cots... except when there is turbulence!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:21 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

there are one of the biggest sky cots of the airlines we looked at 20mths ago - length & max weight wise
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:30 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Another unreserved thumbs up (4 flights).

Even when Flight Centre ballsed-up my booking and we couldn't get a cot then they went out their way to be helpful.

Note to self - wouldn't trust Flight Centre to book a taxi.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

hi

the cots are great and the staff are wonderful with the kids.
Just rmember on the bulkhead seats, to put up the tv thing before the attach the cot or you won't be watchng a movie for the rest of the flight.

Gothchick
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:14 pm
waiting for the sun

ozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant futureozziebods has a brilliant future

thanks guys great to hear a good recommadation
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by walaj
there are one of the biggest sky cots of the airlines we looked at 20mths ago - length & max weight wise
Great news, I don't suppose you can remember the weight by any chance can you? Or where I would find this info out?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

lenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nicelenehan101 is just really nice

I flew from UK to Brisbane with Singapore airlines yesterday. Weight is 16 kilos max. I flew alone and staff were brilliant. Was even met at brissy and bypassed all the queues and a member of their staff helped me with my cases until i was met in the arrivals hall. I received so much help with my 5 month old that it was a nicer flight than travelling on my own. You get fed 1st too
Les