Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:22 am
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough
Default Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Thanks to everyone on here that has given advice, good, bad, positive, negative, I'm pretty easy going!

I am moving out of the house tomorrow to stay with a friend, so I may not get chance to get on here until after we arrive in NZ on 30th June.
Good luck to all those who are not quite there yet, remember, never give up & don't let the bastards grind you down, whoever they may be! It's all good fun!

Thanks again, this forum has been invaluable, I will keep in touch & give up-dates of our progress in NZ when I can, see y'all!

P.S. Paula (Watt Dabney) get the beers ready, mines a TUI!
Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Originally posted by garrisondamn
Thanks to everyone on here that has given advice, good, bad, positive, negative, I'm pretty easy going!

I am moving out of the house tomorrow to stay with a friend, so I may not get chance to get on here until after we arrive in NZ on 30th June.
Good luck to all those who are not quite there yet, remember, never give up & don't let the bastards grind you down, whoever they may be! It's all good fun!

Thanks again, this forum has been invaluable, I will keep in touch & give up-dates of our progress in NZ when I can, see y'all!

Good luck. You are arriving in the midst of a rugby war so do not forget you are a pom and do not take any crap.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 12:53 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a super trip - long time posting till this point Nov 2001, me Sept 2001, takes a long time to get to this point, enjoy every moment of your exciting times ahead

Cheers
Old Jun 18th 2003, 1:49 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Have a good flight Alan. I will make a space in the fridge next to the Canterbury Draught for your Tui's. Bring your winter woolies, weve been getting some real hard frosts lately but gloriously sunny days.
Enjoy the fush & chups in Akaroa when you get there, best I've ever tasted.

See you soon

Paula
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best, safe journey, await your next installments...
Old Jun 18th 2003, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun Alan

We are about four weeks behind you. tell us all about Nelson when you arrive.
Tori
Old Jun 18th 2003, 3:10 pm
earlswood

Good luck for the future!!

Earlswood

Old Jun 18th 2003, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

yes have a good one..

cheers

richard
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of Luck

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alan

Hope it all works out

Good luck

Terry

Old Jun 19th 2003, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you all the best Alan! hope everything is good for you in Nelson. Look forward to hearing more about it in due course!! Have a safe trip!
Old Jun 19th 2003, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

N.Finn Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi Shirely, what have you been up to?
Old Jun 19th 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Have a safe trip and remember to keep posting when you get there.

Tina