British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/signing-off-now-speak-you-nz-soon-160112/)

garrisondamn Jun 18th 2003 12:22 am

Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Thanks to everyone on here that has given advice, good, bad, positive, negative, I'm pretty easy going!

I am moving out of the house tomorrow to stay with a friend, so I may not get chance to get on here until after we arrive in NZ on 30th June.
Good luck to all those who are not quite there yet, remember, never give up & don't let the bastards grind you down, whoever they may be! It's all good fun!

Thanks again, this forum has been invaluable, I will keep in touch & give up-dates of our progress in NZ when I can, see y'all!

P.S. Paula (Watt Dabney) get the beers ready, mines a TUI! :beer: :D

Wilf Jun 18th 2003 12:26 am

Re: Signing off for now, speak to you in NZ soon!

Originally posted by garrisondamn
Thanks to everyone on here that has given advice, good, bad, positive, negative, I'm pretty easy going!

I am moving out of the house tomorrow to stay with a friend, so I may not get chance to get on here until after we arrive in NZ on 30th June.
Good luck to all those who are not quite there yet, remember, never give up & don't let the bastards grind you down, whoever they may be! It's all good fun!

Thanks again, this forum has been invaluable, I will keep in touch & give up-dates of our progress in NZ when I can, see y'all!

Good luck. You are arriving in the midst of a rugby war so do not forget you are a pom and do not take any crap.

Sandra Jun 18th 2003 12:53 am

Hope you have a super trip - long time posting till this point Nov 2001, me Sept 2001, takes a long time to get to this point, enjoy every moment of your exciting times ahead

Cheers

Watt Dabney Jun 18th 2003 1:49 am

Have a good flight Alan. I will make a space in the fridge next to the Canterbury Draught for your Tui's. Bring your winter woolies, weve been getting some real hard frosts lately but gloriously sunny days.
Enjoy the fush & chups in Akaroa when you get there, best I've ever tasted.

See you soon

Paula

GetMeOutOfHere Jun 18th 2003 8:59 am

All the best, safe journey, await your next installments...;)

TIZUS Jun 18th 2003 1:50 pm

Have fun Alan

We are about four weeks behind you. tell us all about Nelson when you arrive.
Tori

earlswood Jun 18th 2003 3:10 pm

Good luck for the future!!

Earlswood

r.bartlett Jun 18th 2003 3:40 pm

yes have a good one..

cheers

richard

crabtree Jun 18th 2003 8:44 pm

Best of Luck

Tony C

terryg Jun 18th 2003 8:59 pm

Hi Alan

Hope it all works out

Good luck

Terry

:)

jajpe Jun 19th 2003 3:20 pm

Wishing you all the best Alan! hope everything is good for you in Nelson. Look forward to hearing more about it in due course!! Have a safe trip!

N.Finn Fan Jun 19th 2003 3:25 pm

Hello

Hi Shirely, what have you been up to?

tinaj Jun 19th 2003 4:56 pm

Have a safe trip and remember to keep posting when you get there.

Tina