Should R.Bartlett be banned?

Old Aug 29th 2003, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
plenty of time yet..;-)

cheers

richard
Okay enough, enough. What about a change of direction?
Here's a few Murray Walker classics ripped from the coleman balls site.

"We now have exactly the same situation as we had at the start of the race, only exactly the opposite"

"The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical"

"Just under 10 seconds for Nigel Mansel. Call it 9.5 seconds in round numbers"

Priceless. Bring Murray back, F1 aint the same anymore. LMS
Old Aug 31st 2003, 10:41 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should R.Bartlett be banned?

Originally posted by sashimi
I'm not in favour of banning anybody, but he has been getting up my nose recently as he can't seem to write a post that does not have something to do with the size of dicks and or shagging. Find it boring and don't quite see the point.

sashimi
Can't comment on size, but if you find shagging boring you could try a different partner or spice it up a bit with something new. And I believe the point of shagging is traditionally to aid the reproduction of the human race, but science has provided some alternatives now.

Just being helpful...
Old Aug 31st 2003, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Should R.Bartlett be banned?

Originally posted by southerner
Can't comment on size, but if you find shagging boring you could try a different partner or spice it up a bit with something new. And I believe the point of shagging is traditionally to aid the reproduction of the human race, but science has provided some alternatives now.

Just being helpful...

UP YOURS
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jockney
God I get so pissed at everybody posting crap!!!!!
LOL, always thought the first blowout after they are born was the worst then theres the wet fart and spray affect on your shirt and not forgetting the picking your nose and realising your got to rewash you hands
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:35 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

I think the bloody lot of you should be banned. You're all a bunch of pommie dreamer loser refugees anyway.