Reload this Page >

should I be panicking???!!!

should I be panicking???!!!

Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

fishface is an unknown quantity at this point
Default should I be panicking???!!!

:scared:
My hubby and I plan to move back to oz in Aug early sept at the latest.
We were planning to get house on market for April/may for a sale completed by July/ Aug at latest. Have a few things to do, cosmetic mainly, but started to think, that we should do it asap, everyones house nightmares are scaring me!! when we sold b4 to move to oz (we love stress!!) it took from June-October!! help panicking now
I think i'm afraid to start as its such a stress fest!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: should I be panicking???!!!

Originally Posted by fishface
:scared:
My hubby and I plan to move back to oz in Aug early sept at the latest.
We were planning to get house on market for April/may for a sale completed by July/ Aug at latest. Have a few things to do, cosmetic mainly, but started to think, that we should do it asap, everyones house nightmares are scaring me!! when we sold b4 to move to oz (we love stress!!) it took from June-October!! help panicking now
I think i'm afraid to start as its such a stress fest!!!

Get it up ASAP. It took our estate agent 2 weeks to get it advertised on the net / in local paper and 4 weeks to get a sign up. We've only had 3 viewings in six weeks too. In an area where the houses are quite cheap and usually go within a week.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Get it up ASAP. It took our estate agent 2 weeks to get it advertised on the net / in local paper and 4 weeks to get a sign up. We've only had 3 viewings in six weeks too. In an area where the houses are quite cheap and usually go within a week.
Yeah I agree, our agents are useless too. They took photos that were garbage so we had to do our own. House been on market 6 weeks and no viewings!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

fishface is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mand8002
Yeah I agree, our agents are useless too. They took photos that were garbage so we had to do our own. House been on market 6 weeks and no viewings!!!!
PANIC!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
when are you planning to go to oz mand??