Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Term Let in Brisbane

Short Term Let in Brisbane

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

louemm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Short Term Let in Brisbane

Hi everyone...sorry if this question has been asked many times but I am trying to find a house to rent in brisbane for a short term (2 or 3 months) starting 1st week in May...anyone know where I can look as the realestate website seems longer lets.

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:30 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: Short Term Let in Brisbane

This thread had a few ideas:

accommodation links
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

try www.seqrents.com.au and put in your requirements
good luck
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louemm
Hi everyone...sorry if this question has been asked many times but I am trying to find a house to rent in brisbane for a short term (2 or 3 months) starting 1st week in May...anyone know where I can look as the realestate website seems longer lets.

Thanks in advance
I have short term lets, but unfortunately nothing in May. Try www.stayz.com.au or www.familyfriendlyhomes.com.au who both offer furnished short term accommodation. If you are looking for unfurnished it will ususlly be 6 months minimum.
Gill
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

louemm is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much for yur help, I'll try these websites.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Originally Posted by louemm

Thanks in advance
Hi Louemm, we have last week in May and first 3 in June if this helps you out. Good Luck.

Dale