Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Semaphore Beach 16-04-08

Semaphore Beach 16-04-08

Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Semaphore Beach 16-04-08

Well we got fed up of sitting in the house waiting for telephone calls and we decided that we would spend the afternoon at Semaphore beach. We went to Larg's bay first, had a packed lunch then we decided to go a little further down to Semaphore. Bradley, John and myself decided we'd be brave and have a swim in the sea, well if we can swin the sea in England we can swim in the sea here right, not to cold actually. We spent around 1 hour in the water and then Samantha decided that she would like to bury Bradley in the sand.

John and myself walked along the jetty and were speaking to the fishermen on the jetty, we are going to go and get some crab baskets in the sale's ready for the crabbing season next year as we were informed that the crabbing season is almost over now.

One of the reasons i wanted to go was to get some photo's of the sunset as we hadn't seen it on the beach before. It was lovely, got some good photo's before we came home.
Attached Thumbnails Semaphore Beach 16-04-08-what-we-do-aston-villa-fans.jpg   Semaphore Beach 16-04-08-sam-n-brad-16-04-08.jpg   Semaphore Beach 16-04-08-sunset-semaphore-20.jpg   Semaphore Beach 16-04-08-brad-buried-sand.jpg   Semaphore Beach 16-04-08-your-so-funny-brad.jpg  

Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Semaphore Beach 16-04-08

Great piccies- both my kids went swimming in sea today.
They loved it - even got a suntan!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Which beach did you go to?
My son loves the sea even when it's freezing. We went to Wales last summer and even though it was freezing he was straight in and he stayed in the longest. One of the reasons we moved here was for him to be able to go in the sea when he wants, not when weather permits.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Was down there myself today and it was beautifull. Sat and had fish and chips then went to the cinema. $7 per person. Cinema very old but at that price what more can you want?

Julia.x
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I missed out again

Hope you all thought of me in my stuffy office while you were out sunning yourselves

Lovely pictures Jackie.

How's the CV going? my PC is broke, so am having to use G's laptop which is crap! so not about much.

Anyone know any good (and cheap ) PC repairers in Adelaide?