Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short-term accommodation in Perth urgently needed

Short-term accommodation in Perth urgently needed

Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all
Default Short-term accommodation in Perth urgently needed

Hi All,

We're finally at that great stage, where we have our visas in hand, our flights and removal company booked in for next week, and fly out on the 7th Nov, arriving in Perth on the 11th Nov, with 2 kiddies, and still don't have anywhere to stay. I have contacted loads of people on the various websites, and keep getting back that they are booked up, and we're getting a bit desperate.

We're a family of four, and just require some accommodation whilst we find our feet, giving us time to sort out a car rental, OH's job, schools and most importantly our own home to rent. If any of you know of any short-term holiday rentals available or any homes that aren't too over the top in rent, please can you let me know. We are thinking we may need it for 3-4 weeks whilst finding our own home.

Thanks, and I'll get back to my packing now....

Liza
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short-term accommodation in Perth urgently needed

have a look at www.pomsinperth.com

They should be able to sort you out

Mags
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

Cherokee Village Mobile Home & Tourist Park

www.accommodationguide.com.au

Its not far from where we live and it looks o.k. but never been inside. Its nicely situated for central business district, Joondalup, etc.

Good luck

Paula
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by maggy
have a look at www.pomsinperth.com

They should be able to sort you out

Mags
Hi Mags,

Have tried them and they seem all booked up, but thanks for the link.

Liz
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.australianrelocation.com - they do short term accommodation in Perth and can arrange a hire car for you, even pick you up at the airport. All sorts of packages and pretty good rates.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

wow, seen the prices of these places, cant believe people are paying them

pommies got too much money to burn if you ask me.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Downies
Cherokee Village Mobile Home & Tourist Park

www.accommodationguide.com.au

Its not far from where we live and it looks o.k. but never been inside. Its nicely situated for central business district, Joondalup, etc.

Good luck

Paula
Thanks so much for this link, they have been able to help us out and were so friendly, and much cheaper than any where else we have tried. Could only give us 2 weeks to start, but at least it is something.

Thanks again, your a gem!
Liz
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I could help. Hope you settle in quickly. If there is anything I can do to help initially on arriving, dont hesitate to contact me via email.

We are just a couple of minutes down the street - although we both work, would be happy to help out on evenings or weekends.

Can help with shopping tips, registration tips, if you need internet access can use our laptop on evenings.

Take care

Paula
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Downies
Glad I could help. Hope you settle in quickly. If there is anything I can do to help initially on arriving, dont hesitate to contact me via email.

We are just a couple of minutes down the street - although we both work, would be happy to help out on evenings or weekends.

Can help with shopping tips, registration tips, if you need internet access can use our laptop on evenings.

Take care

Paula
Hi Paula,

Thanks so much - your kindness is so appreciated, especially with all these butterflies - the packers are here packing us up and it all feels so duanting. If you have a mobile no. or home no. you can send me through, incase I don't have access to internet initially, that would be super for any advice we may need. Thanks again, you have been so kind.

Kind regards, Liz
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Liz

Have PM'd my mobile number. Dont hesitate to give me a ring for any queries - just down the street.

Paula