Reload this Page >

short stay rental 4 new expats South Perth

short stay rental 4 new expats South Perth

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

-Marie- is on a distinguished road
Cool short stay rental 4 new expats South Perth

hi

i know that every now and again people pop up on here who kindly rent out property for new expats so thought id have an ask...

does anyone know of any short stay rental 4 new expats South of Perth ideally Rockingham, Waikik etc any this way need a minimum of 2 bedrooms from the 10th feb approx for between 2 to 4 weeks.

any body out there wanting to help a family on their new adventure?

please get in touch

thank u in advance for any replies.

Marie
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: short stay rental 4 new expats South Perth

I have one available in Bunbury, but figure that may be a bit too far south for you.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried Stayz and Wotif.com????
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tuxtrip
I have one available in Bunbury, but figure that may be a bit too far south for you.
yes too far but thank u for the thought.

marie
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 5:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we not use the public forums for publicising our businesses please. If someone has a rental they can put the details in their signatures and also The Classifieds.

Mercy buckets.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Can we not use the public forums for publicising our businesses please. If someone has a rental they can put the details in their signatures and also The Classifieds.

Mercy buckets.
i have asked for this information so not sure how it is advertising?

and on the classified page it states clearly

Real Estate Rentals - Holiday/weekly rentals will NOT be accepted

this is why i have posted on here asking members for their help incase anyone knows someone who has a holiday rental

thanks

Last edited by -Marie-; Dec 23rd 2011 at 8:38 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 1:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by -Marie-
i have asked for this information so not sure how it is advertising?

and on the classified page it states clearly

Real Estate Rentals - Holiday/weekly rentals will NOT be accepted

this is why i have posted on here asking members for their help incase anyone knows someone who has a holiday rental

thanks
You were asking, it was fairly obvious I thought, that my comment didn't refer to you. Sorry, thought short terms could be put there. They can still go in the signatures.

9. Advertising in Forum Posts
The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 20.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You were asking, it was fairly obvious I thought, that my comment didn't refer to you. Sorry, thought short terms could be put there. They can still go in the signatures.

9. Advertising in Forum Posts
The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 20.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
i was just highlighting as to why i had asked for the info as there is nowhere to advertise short term rentals on BE and showing that it was my fault not the person so called "advertising". perhaps it could be suggested to the BE gods that there be an area for people to advertise short term lets for migrants? i am sure that this would be helpful to many people
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

naomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nice

Hi there, we went out last March and rented a really nice furnished 3 bed villa in Clarkson, the lady we rented from also had a property in Secret Harbour, hopefully we will be renting this initially when we go out in November. You could try emailng her and see what she has, she may have added to her rentals now. She was really helpful, met us at the house and had bought us some staples groceries to tide us over until the morning when the shops open. We arrived at about 2100 and everything was closed supermarket wise. I was horrified as was used to a 24hr Tesco! Her email is [email protected] her email is Edith.
Good luck Naomi
Old Dec 26th 2011, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

Hi,we are in rockingham and rented in secret harbour when we first came over,we rented a fully furnished house off stayz for a month then moved to the anchorage in a rental for a few months before buying,hope you have a good journey over xxx