shops WA

Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default shops WA

has anyone got any idea if the shops are open in Mandurah or Rockingham on monday,
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shops WA

Originally Posted by rangersman
has anyone got any idea if the shops are open in Mandurah or Rockingham on monday,
They will be in tourist areas. They are in Fremantle so I suspect that they will be in M but not in R.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:25 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
They will be in tourist areas. They are in Fremantle so I suspect that they will be in M but not in R.
Rockingham is always open on Public Holidays
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:31 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

yep all shops are open in mandurah forum and rockingham city shopping centre- as always on public and school hols
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:37 pm
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of

I thought Perth was a tourist city yet our local shopping centre is closed?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:40 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

well lets put it this way- they usually are- my daighter is working at wollies in out local shops so i resume the others are- as i say - they usually are
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rug13y
I thought Perth was a tourist city yet our local shopping centre is closed?
They only consider the city part of Perth a tourist area from what I gather. Not much help when you live in the far northern suburbs like we do. Just a good job I don't have any desire to go shopping. It's picnic for me anyday!