Shipping To Oz

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

wayneo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping To Oz

hi,

im a mechanic and thinking of coming over soon but cannot be bothered with the hassle of starting my tool collection again

does anyone know of a company or any ideas of how to get my box and tools over as cheaply as poss

cheers

Wayne
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:46 pm
Gone Walkabout

aussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really niceaussiedreamz is just really nice
Default Re: Shipping To Oz

We shipped all our gear over using excess-baggage.com each box (tea chest size) is allowed 35 kilos, Our 10 boxes cost £700 inc. insurance to ship to Brisbane and there will be quarantine charges at the other end which cost another $180 (£90). Like yourself I'm a builder with loads of tools, just make sure you clean them all before you pack them as they are quite stringent on contaminated goods being imported into Australia.

Last edited by aussiedreamz; Jan 23rd 2009 at 10:53 pm.