Shipping goods

Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

physiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant future
Default Shipping goods

Hi! We plan to ship as little as possible, ie. personal effects and 'things we cannot live without'. Can anyone recommend a shipping Co from UK to Brizzie, and also advise on what and what not to bring? Thanks
Old Nov 29th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping goods

Originally Posted by physiomitch
Hi! We plan to ship as little as possible, ie. personal effects and 'things we cannot live without'. Can anyone recommend a shipping Co from UK to Brizzie, and also advise on what and what not to bring? Thanks
Hi there

We used European Van Lines in 2006, great service and great price too!. We plan to use them again to go back next year
Tanya
Old Nov 30th 2010, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping goods

bring everything if you can

the way i looked at it was that if i sold everything in the u.k i wouldnt get that much for it and then to replace over here with the current exchange rate would have killed us

try all the usual companies and see who is best priced and who you are more comfortable with

john masons , doree bonner , pickfords

i honestly believe that it is just luck / unlucky if you have any breakages as some people really rate some companies where others hate them

we used pickfords a 40ft container to melbourne and didnt have 1 thing broken or missing and a top class service from start to finish

also whoever quotes for you haggle the price down as they are all desperate for the work and the same with insurance as most of them will price match with the lowest quote you can find