Shipping Goods

Old Jan 29th 2007, 7:47 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Shipping Goods

Can anyone advise roughly how much I should be paying for sole use of 20ft container from Essex to Fremantle ?
Thanks Dave
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:33 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shipping Goods From Essex To Perth

Originally Posted by daveplumber
Can anyone advise roughly how much I should be paying for sole use of 20ft container from Essex to Fremantle ?
Thanks Dave
anyone ?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone ?
Hi Dave,
Can't help with price from Essex but we have just sent ours from Teesport, Co. Durham. 20ft Sole use and it cost us £3,150.00.

We also got prices from Pickfords, White & Co and Excess Baggage. Prices ranged from £3,000 up to £4,000.

Hope this helps
Lynne
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mick69
Hi Dave,
Can't help with price from Essex but we have just sent ours from Teesport, Co. Durham. 20ft Sole use and it cost us £3,150.00.

We also got prices from Pickfords, White & Co and Excess Baggage. Prices ranged from £3,000 up to £4,000.

Hope this helps
Lynne
Dave,

Feel Free to Drop me an e mail, Costs do vary, depending on whether you want to self Load/Pack etc.

We can give you the full breakdown from Door to Door.

Hope to be of some help.

Kind Regards
Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping Goods

Thanks Dave
Hi Dave
Just got price from John Mason today they want £3500 for a 20ft sole use container but thats from Notts to Hervey Bay QLD Thought that is a very good price

Brad
Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brad
Hi Dave
Just got price from John Mason today they want £3500 for a 20ft sole use container but thats from Notts to Hervey Bay QLD Thought that is a very good price

Brad
Hi Brad, Did that include Masons coming in ansd packing your goods, also does it include Un Packing at destination. !! ?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

tallbloke67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brad

Do a search on John Masons as there was one or two threads regarding disgruntled clients on here. We are using Doree & Bonner and have only have good vibes so far.

Martin
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:53 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Thanks Dave
Hi
we r using Robinsons 4 sole us of 20ft container from midlnds to mandurah Perth, cost is £3700 for door to door and professionally packed + u have to have marine insurance which is roughly £1000 so about £5k all together
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tallbloke67
Brad

Do a search on John Masons as there was one or two threads regarding disgruntled clients on here. We are using Doree & Bonner and have only have good vibes so far.

Martin
HI
Had them afew weeks ago they wanted £4150 wasnt very impressed by the sale guy.Ill think I will be going with either PSS or Johnmason

brad
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bluenico
Hi Brad, Did that include Masons coming in ansd packing your goods, also does it include Un Packing at destination. !! ?
yes it does
brad
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave,

Hope this helps
Lynne
Hi Lynne

Who are you using if you don't mind me asking? I'm up your way, and should be completing on my house sale in the next six weeks. Ned to get the ball rolling pdq!

cheers

Andy
Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Hi Lynne

Who are you using if you don't mind me asking? I'm up your way, and should be completing on my house sale in the next six weeks. Ned to get the ball rolling pdq!

cheers

Andy
Hiya Andy,
We are using Robinsons, Darlington and they have been brilliant from start to finish. I am actually in Singapore at the minute due to board the plane to Perth. If you need any more help just PM me.
Cheers
Lynne
Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Andy,
We are using Robinsons, Darlington and they have been brilliant from start to finish. I am actually in Singapore at the minute due to board the plane to Perth. If you need any more help just PM me.
Cheers
Lynne
Cheers for that Lynne, enjoy the rest of the flight, an dyour new life, nearly there now!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mbike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dave
We used PSS for our sole-use container from Milton Keynes to Perth. They packed, although it was out of storage. Cost about 3.5K UKP. You have to add on the cost of AQIS inspection onto that which currently appears to be $640+gst per container.

Mark