Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping companys

shipping companys

Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:58 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about
Default shipping companys

hi i am looking for quotes on shipping our stuff to queensland ,has any one got the names of any good companies ,and how much it might cost us for a 20foot container......... can they store the stuff at the other side.till you are ready,and how long does i take once it leaves here.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

Bilby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: shipping companys

Originally Posted by john channon
hi i am looking for quotes on shipping our stuff to queensland ,has any one got the names of any good companies ,and how much it might cost us for a 20foot container......... can they store the stuff at the other side.till you are ready,and how long does i take once it leaves here.
We are shipping out on 15 Nov with John Masons - watch this space. Quote for 20ft from Mcr to Perth £3230 (without ins). Hope this helps.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future

pss, about £3500
do a search on this site, highly recomended company.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skeaty
pss, about £3500
do a search on this site, highly recomended company.
Hi again, have mates just moved from Glasgow so i will ask them who they did it with and how much and get back to you. Send me a pm and i will give you our Aus phone numbers.

Hannah & WIlson
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

you all pay too much for some else to do fk all.

Price up a container direct.....if you want pay me two grand to pack it for you
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice

EVL - 4,130 for a 40' container shipping on 15th Nov to Melbourne.....bargain - and they were recommended by a friend who worked for an agent
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wilpurina
EVL - 4,130 for a 40' container shipping on 15th Nov to Melbourne.....bargain - and they were recommended by a friend who worked for an agent
is that $$$$$$$$$$
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice

Originally Posted by on a mission
is that $$$$$$$$$$
no - sterling...cheap, but not THAT much of a bargain ! Still, it's cheaper than selling everything at the carboot sale here and replacing it when we arrive.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:14 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice

PSS international, did a great job and were a decent price 20 ft container door to door Beds to Brisbane about £4200. One broken wine glass stem. Guys at this end even put up all the beds for me as OH was at work. Sales man was very informative and knowlegable.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:00 pm
dac
Just Joined

dac is on a distinguished road

We used Crown Relocations (Glasgow to Brisbane).

Our stuff took a bit longer to arrive than we expected, although that wasn't Crown's fault. Once it finally cleared customs and quarantine, it was delivered quickly. And, everything arrived intact!

Cheers,
Dave