Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whats it like in dayboro?

whats it like in dayboro?

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough
Default whats it like in dayboro?

currently living in adelaide not my cup of tea,done my time,2 years ready to move oH can move wherever with job,he fancys brissy im up for it so are kids they want to live near city I would prefere futher out,I like the look of dayboro,cashmere,samson village,anyone live there and would you recomend the area and why?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:32 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats it like in dayboro?

Originally Posted by nephilim
currently living in adelaide not my cup of tea,done my time,2 years ready to move oH can move wherever with job,he fancys brissy im up for it so are kids they want to live near city I would prefere futher out,I like the look of dayboro,cashmere,samson village,anyone live there and would you recomend the area and why?
ooer...

a Dayboro thread
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
ooer...

a Dayboro thread
You wouldn't have a lovely house on 10 acres to sell would you (hint hint)
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough

I love timberlands house not in my price range yet but we could haggle haggle to about 600 grand.Oh and I would rather move after chrimbo if you dont mind,and could you throw in a dog as a moving in present cheers !
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:51 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
You wouldn't have a lovely house on 10 acres to sell would you (hint hint)
Cheers KEV! lol
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:53 am
Banned

I love timberlands house not in my price range yet but we could haggle haggle to about 600 grand.Oh and I would rather move after chrimbo if you dont mind,and could you throw in a dog as a moving in present cheers !
lol the land alone is worth 500+

Theres some blocks for sale in AValon Downs, in Dayboro..

Look for Craig Doyle Real Estate or www.prd.com.au/dayboro

Or Ray Whites Dayboro

Why pick Dayboro... your other threads appear to be looking at a move back to Portsmouth, or have I read that wrong
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:55 am
Banned

Casmere is very exclusive, and quite hilly.. prices are very good for SELLERS

Samford is Brisbanes, Saville Row... commanding prices up and way over 3 million

Dayboro.. is poor mans version LOL
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

I would like to move back than stay in adelaide,oh and kids love oz Im not totally struck,oH works alot in brissy and one weekend he done a little reccie to see how far out he would live to commute to work,he went to dayboro and said it was somewhere I would like kids would like it as long as there was room for a soccer pitch.I am up for trying Qld cant be like adelaide,.serious though nice house why are you selling dont you like the area.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

thats me champers taste beer money maybe I will have to stay in adelaide a bit longer for the big boom.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:11 am
Banned

I would like to move back than stay in adelaide,oh and kids love oz Im not totally struck,oH works alot in brissy and one weekend he done a little reccie to see how far out he would live to commute to work,he went to dayboro and said it was somewhere I would like kids would like it as long as there was room for a soccer pitch.I am up for trying Qld cant be like adelaide,.serious though nice house why are you selling dont you like the area.
we bought 6 acres on the coast.. and debs wants to expand her dog empire lol

Nah she just wants the dogs to be able to run along flat land..

Our block is really a lifestyle block.. only 1 or 2 acres fully usable, other 8 acres is kinda mountain goatish... but views to die for, and eyeline with morning clouds !!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:13 am
Banned

thats me champers taste beer money maybe I will have to stay in adelaide a bit longer for the big boom.
trust me you can buy cheap in dayboro.. and grab a bargain.

I think to many ppl look for the elusive bargain ... and discount the long term lifestyle that they can enjoy.

Dayboro is 10 mins from Petrie and 10 mins from Samford...

Looking at land on the 2 main rds leaving dayboro.. there is no inbetween choices... its either dayboro or samford or petrie...
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

So even if I had the benjimans I couldnt buy your house as we have got two beagles benny jalfazi and harvey biriyani I dont think they could do hills.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for replying seriously like the idea of dayboro brought well in adelaide 2 years ago in somerton park virtually doubled in price,so I know its possible thanks again.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:54 am
Banned

Thanks for replying seriously like the idea of dayboro brought well in adelaide 2 years ago in somerton park virtually doubled in price,so I know its possible thanks again.
no probs.. and dayboro... has one wicked SECRET !!!

Everyone calls you by first name ~!!~
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Youve lost me now call everyone by there first name,dont get it im having a jade goody moment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.