Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping companies!

shipping companies!

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of
Default shipping companies!

Hi peep's, can anyone reccomend a shipping company? we are up in sheffield uk so proberbly a company based north of the great watford divide would be better.
Thanks peep's
Tim & the girls
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

DanziM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: shipping companies!

I have just relocated everything i owned from my 3 years in the UK with EVL http://www.evl.co.uk/ . They ship anything and everything you own to australia. I got an awesome price as they offered a student discount, but everything was so smooth from pickup to getting the container on the ship.

I cant update you on the arrival condition, but from the service i have recieved so far, its definatly first class.

My shipment is somewhere in the indian ocean apparantly according to the time sheet i have been given.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:17 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Hey,
We used Seven Seas-Northumberland to Brisbane.Excellant value for money and great service.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

cheers peeps,
will get on the net thurs & try to get some quotes
Thanks
Old Sep 24th 2008, 2:21 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Hi peep's, can anyone reccomend a shipping company? we are up in sheffield uk so proberbly a company based north of the great watford divide would be better.
Thanks peep's
Tim & the girls
we used PSS twice great job on both occasions.......would highly recommend them Price also competitive.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244461

regards

boomie

xxx