Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping boxes from uk

Shipping boxes from uk

Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:06 am
Just Joined

lizq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping boxes from uk

I want someone in the uk to send the occasional box (up to 5/10kg) of various 'goodies' - clothes, cosmetics etc.
Can anyone give me suggestions of reliable, reasonable companies to use?
I don't want a collection service as that means someone in the uk will have to stay in all day, much easier for them to take it to a depot (in Edinburgh) at their convenience.
Any help/information very gratefully received
Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Brisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping boxes from uk

If it's enough to fill a tea chest or book carton you could try PSS removals. http://www.pssremovals.com/shipping_..._australia.php
I used them very good.

If it's smaller I'd think you'd have to look at maybe a courier company or parcelforce.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

rozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud of

We did not bring a container, but rather used these people for 15 boxes sent from London to Sydney. Have recommended them to many others since and I have yet to hear a bad report. Get a quote and decide for yourself.

http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/homepage/default.aspx
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

www.interparcel.com
Old Aug 5th 2011, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Prudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud ofPrudi has much to be proud of

I second Seven Seas. I used the pick up service, but I think there was also the option to drop off at their depot.