bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

How are ya all feeling about the move.
Attached Thumbnails Shipping-pic12316.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:01 am

a
Attached Thumbnails Shipping-pic22190.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:15 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours has finally passed through the customs and aquis checks and is to be delivered here to tin can bay next week. It left our U.K address on 6th Oct ish and was to take 6/8 weeks so don't fall for the bulshit offered by the removal companies back home. Ours has been sat in the bond warehouse on brissie docks since 24th dec whilst they got around to clearing the christmas backlog. It should be dry by now as it looks like the blue one in the above post. :scared:
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:25 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Before ....
Attached Thumbnails Shipping-before.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:28 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

After
Attached Thumbnails Shipping-after.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 5:28 am

b
Attached Thumbnails Shipping-pic27529.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Bondipom, i think i prefer the surfing piccies.

We have pickfords coming today to give us a quote mmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll up the insurance.

Cheers

Karen and andy
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:28 am

Originally posted by karen and andy
Bondipom, i think i prefer the surfing piccies.

We have pickfords coming today to give us a quote mmmmmmmmm, maybe i'll up the insurance.

Cheers

Karen and andy
Not sure about this wave.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:52 am
WBB

Originally posted by bondipom
How are ya all feeling about the move.

dodgy.

:scared: :scared:

Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:00 am

Can anyone see Pollyana's missing boxes in any of the shots?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
b
Bondipom I think you should have been included in the
I had visions of that happening to our stuff when we returned from Singapore.!.but it all arrived safely. We used to live in a condo that overlooked the harbour and were amazed at how high they stack those container ships. Certainly worth the extra insurance!
Helinuk
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by helinuk
Bondipom I think you should have been included in the
I had visions of that happening to our stuff when we returned from Singapore.!.but it all arrived safely. We used to live in a condo that overlooked the harbour and were amazed at how high they stack those container ships. Certainly worth the extra insurance!
Helinuk
it was surposed to say you should have been included in the poll on who gives us most laughs....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.