Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers coming tomorrow !!

Shippers coming tomorrow !!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 1:42 pm
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice
Default Shippers coming tomorrow !!

Yikes that has come around fast ..

a couple of weeks ago i though that it was plain sailing ... now we just seem to have loads to do

flying out to brissie next tuesday .. lucky we picked tuesday as monday bhx are on strike

not long now
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: Shippers coming tomorrow !!

Originally Posted by cam_uk
Yikes that has come around fast ..

a couple of weeks ago i though that it was plain sailing ... now we just seem to have loads to do

flying out to brissie next tuesday .. lucky we picked tuesday as monday bhx are on strike

not long now
Good luck with everything, we fly to Brissie on the 5th Dec with Emirates shippers coming Monday & Tuesday, its really hard sorting everything out isnt it, what you need for now, what's going in the suitcases etc etc you know what i mean.

keep in touch. all the very best

paula.