SHIH TZU DOG

Old Aug 8th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default SHIH TZU DOG

What cost am I looking at to take a small shih tzu dog from UK to Oz before I get a quote?
Will it be around the £3000 odd mark like most dogs?
gary
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHIH TZU DOG

Originally Posted by garyp
What cost am I looking at to take a small shih tzu dog from UK to Oz before I get a quote?
gary

We brought our Lhasa Apso out 4 years ago and I think it cost about 1300GBP
Old Aug 9th 2009, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

GracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really nice

We brought our Shih Tzu cross Bichon out in December. It cost about £1100 for the flight, crate and handling with Animal Airlines. We filled in the forms ourselves and dropped her off at Heathrow. There's also the import permit cost (~£150), vet blood tests, and quarantine ($800 ish) to factor in too.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for replies
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

KarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by garyp
gary
Hi - I think the total is not far from what you say but our breakdown was GBP 1,900 for the flight; then the quarantine fees of around $800 - they have just gone up though ; the onward flight for our dog to Brisbane was about $270 and then the various fees and blood tests in the UK. If you are looking for some names of companies to help with transportation or paperwork, PM me and I will let you know. I work with quite a few at the moment both indirectly and directly so happy to pass on information if you need it. Good Luck! And it is worth every penny and cent to bring them over !
Old Aug 14th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck! And it is worth every penny and cent to bring them over

Spot on.

Our Lhasa Apso, Bailey is sitting under my desk as I type this, 10 years old and he was 6 when we brought him out and he looks as fit as a fiddle