Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Wikiposts

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Sep 20th 2005, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

hello guys and gals,

well time is flying by and we ought to be organising somewhere for this next meet.

are we agreed that it'll be an evening meal, drinks, more drinks and more......... !! minus children?

Sue had put a list of dates on the other thread but i think december will be tricky for a few people as party season will be up and running, and mr jonah is achef so cant do december!

here are some dates if they are any good kindly devised by the lovely sue;

Fri 11th/ sat 12th nov/ 13th
Fri 18/ sat 19th nov/ 20th
fri 25/ sat 26th nov/27th

I went to Iguanas on my hen night (very early doors! before the meeryment began! ) and food was brill, service too, in fact the waiter was very obliging when i asked him if he'd take off his shirt for a silly dare i had to do!!
Mexican/spanish tapas, or hot wok on west street, think thats new, any other ideas?

we'll probably have to pay a deposit, that should be a fun one to organise!!! Sue!! only kidding mate!

So lets hope we get a good few of us to have a good night and meet more new friends. hope you can make it this time tracey!

debs x

Last edited by debbiemc; Sep 20th 2005 at 6:04 am.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 6:01 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hello guys and gals,

well time is flying by and we ought to be organising somewhere for this next meet.

are we agreed that it'll be an evening meal, drinks, more drinks and more......... !! minus children?

Sue had put a list of dates on the other thread but i think december will be tricky for a few people as party season will be up and running, and mr jonah is achef so cant do december!

Fri 11th/ sat 12th nov
Fri 18/ sat 19th nov
fri 25/ sat 26th nov

I went to Iguanas on my hen night (very early doors! before the meeryment began! ) and food was brill, service too, in fact the waiter was very obliging when i asked him if he'd take off his shirt for a silly dare i had to do!!
Mexican/spanish tapas, or hot wok on west street, think thats new, any other ideas?

we'll probably have to pay a deposit, that should be a fun one to organise!!! Sue!! only kidding mate!

So lets hope we get a good few of us to have a good night and meet more new friends. hope you can make it this time tracey!

debs x
Would love to come but as I put on the passport thread we can only do Sundays or Mondays.... ;o(

ALso if we do Mexican Steve would criticise all the way thru I bet coz he is a head chef at a mexican.... LOL
Old Sep 20th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Would love to come but as I put on the passport thread we can only do Sundays or Mondays.... ;o(
sorry claire forgot that! sunday would be good for us, so i'll put sundays on the end of the other dates too.

want to meet you , how is sunday for everyone else then?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:00 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end November sound?

hello guys and gals,

well time is flying by and we ought to be organizing somewhere for this next meet.

Sue had put a list of dates on the other thread but i think December will be tricky for a few people as party season will be up and running, and mr jonah is achef so cant do december!

debs x

Hi debs
any of the Sundays would be good for us just let us know how much the deposit is and how I get it to you or whoever gets the short straw with the organizing bit :scared:

Martin & Angie
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hi debs
any of the Sundays would be good for us just let us know how much the deposit is and how I get it to you or whoever gets the short straw with the organizing bit :scared:

Martin & Angie
thanks M & A, thats 3 of us for a sunday then......any more takers?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

thanks M & A, thats 3 of us for a sunday then......any more takers?
hand in the air x2 no kids and next time me and the boss might not of had a row just before
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jacknat
hand in the air x2 no kids and next time me and the boss might not of had a row just before

NO WAY!!!!!!! i just thought you were a miserable git!!

only kidding

sunday ok for you both then steve?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

only kidding

oh yeah, forgot to mention

UP THE BLADES
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

only kidding

yeh no probs

another win tonight
Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jacknat
yeh no probs

another win tonight

come on all ye yorkshire folk, where are you!???

just wanted to bump it up again!!!!!! ohh i say, that sounds rude

debs x
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

come on all ye yorkshire folk, where are you!???

just wanted to bump it up again!!!!!! ohh i say, that sounds rude

debs x
no it doesn,t
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry claire forgot that! sunday would be good for us, so i'll put sundays on the end of the other dates too.

want to meet you , how is sunday for everyone else then?
count us in be good to get rid of the kids for a nite

pom plumber and missus
Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

We'd love to come , but we're in Aus up until the 18th November , so if you decide to have a meet later in the month we'll be there .

It'll be nice to meet you all and of course have a few drinks
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:22 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello guys and gals,
are we agreed that it'll be an evening meal, drinks, more drinks and more......... : minus children?

debs x

eyup!
a sunday is fine by me and t'other half! Any sunday is ok too......should we start a yey/nay for dates??

as booking will mean collecting deposits, why not make it the hot wok? we wont have to book, so not have to collect deposits, and its not noisy/set seating, so will mean we can all mingle a bit and chat rather than be sat with someone we arent comfortable with. (not that i dont feel comfortable with you all....i mean....oh bugger, you know what i mean)

ok, here goes;

sunday 13th -
sunday 20th -
sunday 27th -

hmmm....no 'tick' smilie

shall stick me neck out.....how bout the 27th then???
all those in favour say 'aye'

"aye"

sue
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

good thinking mrs, ohh you're so assertive

its an aye from us two! hot wok it is last sunday in november sounds good too.

coming on the 30th too sue, see ya there

debs x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.