Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet numero 4! (or is that numero 5? 6?) :)

Sheffield meet numero 4! (or is that numero 5? 6?) :)

Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:41 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheffield meet numero 4! (or is that numero 5? 6?) :)

Anyone any suggestions of places/dates?

... form an orderly queue behind me and kay at the bar

seriously though....any new places we can meet up?
what about the coach and horses at millhouses? biggish pub, nice food, nice outdoor area for kids?
or... centrally, how about the new st pauls hotel in the city centre - apparently a nice restaurant, definately not noisy....we can mosy to wherever we want then...
or... jumbo, the chinese buffet, on norfolk street in the city centre? or theres a curry buffet restaurant up by the mad greek (off moorfoot) which is quite central?
or... how about that mediteranean restaurant at meadowhell? in the oasis at the top of the escalator?? or one of those (bloody expensive if youask me!) pizza places up there?
or... what about one of the restaurants up london road? is the mango tree still open up there?

ok...im out of ideas....anyone any others?
i quite liked the old orleans at meadowhell........pity they ran out of food......hey, why dont we go to the ben and jerry restaurant just across the way?!! lol.....me and ice cream love each other (does my bum look big in this???)
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet numero 4! (or is that numero 5? 6?) :)

lol....apathy rules

c'mon,.....whats wrong with you sheffield lot????

dont you want to meet up with me or something????
Old Apr 30th 2006, 7:48 am

hmmmm........just me then
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hmmmm........just me then
SUE HELLOOOOO

sorry mate just never think to look in here, right well as you know we are always up for it I will try and gag Colin next time gawd he never shut up did he???

Got to be honest not bothered for owt in meadowhall, not been to any of the others you've suggested.

Indian or chinese buffet sounds good as you can serve yourself, I really enjoyed that buffet we went to on west street.

are you thinking day or night?? if day we obviously need somewhere you can take kids, wasnt really impressed with that brewsters place last time we went??

anyhoo yep we are up for it as long as its after 14th June
Old May 1st 2006, 8:23 pm

ooooh, my birhtday on the 12th june.....

ok, so how about going back to the chinese buffet on west st?

someone pick a date towards the end of june, friday/saturday night?
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:49 am

ooooh, my birhtday on the 12th june.....

ok, so how about going back to the chinese buffet on west st?

someone pick a date towards the end of june, friday/saturday night?
OK how about Friday the 23rd June, we can go to the other Chinese you talked about for a change if you want.. Jumbo's??

COME ON PEEPS ANYONE UP FOR IT????

P
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by possoms
OK how about Friday the 23rd June, we can go to the other Chinese you talked about for a change if you want.. Jumbo's??

COME ON PEEPS ANYONE UP FOR IT????

P

I think this meet-ups forum is crap.....no-one ever looks in here!!!
shall we be naughty and post it in all the forums?

well, friday 23rd at jumbo sounds good to me kay....count us in

ps when do you fly?
Old May 2nd 2006, 12:21 pm

I think this meet-ups forum is crap.....no-one ever looks in here!!!
shall we be naughty and post it in all the forums?

well, friday 23rd at jumbo sounds good to me kay....count us in

ps when do you fly?
what do you mean count us in?? this is your meet you count us in

yep your right post it in the barbie

we fly 25th May
Old May 2nd 2006, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
what do you mean count us in?? this is your meet you count us in

yep your right post it in the barbie

we fly 25th May

lol......i didnt realise it was 'my' meet lol!!!!

ahem, its the 'sheffield' meet!

so, thats us 4 then....i'll go and sneak it onto the barbie
Old May 2nd 2006, 12:30 pm

lol......i didnt realise it was 'my' meet lol!!!!

ahem, its the 'sheffield' meet!

so, thats us 4 then....i'll go and sneak it onto the barbie
LOL you posted the thread ok I'll wait with anticipation